LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Little Ones

I am Mommy Shirley. I am here, to kiss your boo boo's to change your diapers, and to make you feel safe and happy in your journey. I enjoy the AB lifestyle and I am open to sharing and writing my experiences about my own personal journey as well. I hope to learn and make new friends and that everyone feels tucked in and cozy each and every day of their lives. Being happy is not a state of mind, it's a state of being and that pretty much sums up who I am.

Blessings,

Mommy Shirley

• 2 weeks later...

I am Mommy Shirley. I am here, to kiss your boo boo's to change your diapers, and to make you feel safe and happy in your journey. I enjoy the AB lifestyle and I am open to sharing and writing my experiences about my own personal journey as well. I hope to learn and make new friends and that everyone feels tucked in and cozy each and every day of their lives. Being happy is not a state of mind, it's a state of being and that pretty much sums up who I am.

Blessings,

Mommy Shirley

Hello Mommy Shirley, it's so nice to see a Mommy's smiling face. It would be fun to share some stories, I bet you have some good ones just as I do. It might also be fun to call you some time, I'm sure you wouldn't mind if I was wearing my diapers and plastic pants when we chatted. After all us naughty babies are known to have little messy accidents when we get excited.

• 7 years later...