LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To all Adult Babies & Diaper Lovers Mommy Sabrina is here for you...

Mommy Sabrina's Specialties:

Non-Consensual Roleplay - Enforced Diapering - Humiliation - Forced Infantilism - Breastfeeding - Chloro Baby

I'm Mommy Sabrina! I used to be the popular girl in school, a cheerleader, the one everybody expected to date jocks. I wasn't interested in those kind of guys though -- even back then I knew my real passion was Adult Babies!

Of course, back then I had no idea how to meet anyone who shared my desires, so I secretly found the most unpopular, nerdiest guy in school and started flirting with him. I told him he could fuck me on two conditions: one, that we keep it a secret, and two, that he had to wear a diaper when we did it.

He was so eager to please me, he wore a diaper for me...it was incredible! I managed to make him do all kinds of things for me, not just wear a diaper -- I made him suck my nipples like I was breastfeeding him, put cute ruffled outfits on him, gave him an enema and then plugged his bottom with a pacifier-shaped buttplug, more stuff too. He started to complain after a while, but I made him keep his diapie on by threatening to show everyone at school pics of him dressed like a baby!

That was when I realized that I really LOVE to force men into dressing like babies. The sense of control, the way I can turn a grown man into a helpless little baby -- it really gets me off! Call me now and see if you can resist me when I hold out the diaper to you and ORDER you to wear it...

So don't wait no further babies call Mommy Sabrina NOW at 1-888-430-2010

http://www.phoneamommy.com/sabrina.html

AIM- momsabrina4phone

AOL- momsabrina4play

email- madisonssabrina@yahoo.com

1.99 min and a minium of 10 mins must be 18 or older with a credit or debit card

ALL CALLS & FETISHES WELCOME

Love

Mommy Sabrina

Yes "She" is selling. She is not plopping these "adds" in the middle of everywhere. All of "her" post are showing in topics she started. We all know what she is about so if you don't like it don't read it. As for me, I would problely never aquire her services, but the little stories she tells in the posts are interresting and on topic. Daily Di says "She" helps keep this site free. That makes her a vital as US marines to me. :whistling: