LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Too old for chat drama.

During my stay at DD, I've been really active in chat and have a great time meeting new people. I enjoy socializing and talking with friends about this fetish; it kind of validates my feelings. I have always been a more feminine person, and talk mostly with women because it's something I feel safer emotionally talking about than to a man. I don't have anything against other men into this fetish, I just tend to lean more heavily towards femininity for comfortability and emotional empathy.

I wish you luck, and hope you know that forum members are on chat alot less than chat specific people, so there are different types. the more forum centric people may be of some comfort to you?

You have to just ignore the shit disturbers, they are everywhere you go. If you leave here you'll discover them on whatever site you go too. Best solution is to simply ignore them and allow your actions to speak louder than their words. I know sometimes its easier said than done but people notice the wackos in all walks of life, if its internet, or real-life.

• Like 1

Simple solution. Stay out of the chat room lol. Feel free to use the forum. I went in chat one day and there was some complaining about my avatar. Instead of getting worked up i changed it for that session. But now i just stay out.