LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do We Rank?

...but THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO WANT TO GET AIDS!"...

oh my God thats like a 16 on a 1-10 scale, why would you purposely get something that has yet be cured completely? be like saying "i actually wish i got shot in the head today, might feel good to finally do that."

shows you that someone is 1 bit sicker than you and then someone is 2 points sickier than the last guy :shock:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a fan of Jerry Springer, but I'm sure everyone here is familiar with the infamous AB show. The audience was horrified and repulsed. Jerry himself, who has seen it all by now, says that was the weirdest thing he's ever seen. Wake up!
I hope I am not stating the obvious, but there are limits to what many people will ever realize exists as far as the weirdness scale goes, not to mention having a chance of seeing and hearing about it on TV.

The fact that it got on TV at all is an indication of just how 'tame' the subject is. The weirdness scale posted by BabyBrian1973 doesn't even start to cover the activities out there. You just doens't hear or talk about the subjects below '10'.

No, people in general does not want to know about someone having used his or her diaper. But they are probably unaware that there are much, much worse things out there to witness.

I won't even mention some of the subjects in question out of respect to the other members of the board.

Don't you people ever read those collections of 'funny' medical records from ERs? :P

HPD2.

i never seen that epidsode but i have heard of it in small pieces.

honestly anyone who goes on there, goes on there to make an ass of themself and does it successfully.

talkshows period are just side-shows for those home in the daytime until the 12 o'clock news comes on and the soaps later on.

who i find odd are those who like feet :?

those people are odd people, sorry i just dont see the thing about a person foot that could turn me on. that sentence shows we all like something that someone else doesnt ;)

i never seen that epidsode but i have heard of it in small pieces.

honestly anyone who goes on there, goes on there to make an ass of themself and does it successfully.

talkshows period are just side-shows for those home in the daytime until the 12 o'clock news comes on and the soaps later on.

who i find odd are those who like feet :?

those people are odd people, sorry i just dont see the thing about a person foot that could turn me on. that sentence shows we all like something that someone else doesnt ;)

He used to chat over on yahell when there was an ab/dl chat room there. To say he had issues was and most likely still is an understatement.

As far as coming across odd stuff on the Internet, the sky is the limit! There are plenty of forums for like-minded people, who don't think they are all that weird. To me, there is nothing weird about wearing diapers or protective underwear for bladder and bowel control problems. It's an effective way of coping with a problem that would otherwise be insurmountable. And for those who wear diapers and dress as babies for pleasure, it may or may not be your thing, but you have to admit it's a great stress-reliever. To me, there is nothing strange about an AB/DL. And that's OK as long as one doesn't foist his desires on someone who doesn't care to take part in it. To answer the question about the weird-o-meter, I would put us quite low, especially when you consider the other suggestions for odd fetishes, etc., that were mentioned by others answering this post.

I'd like to throw out there that when Frink made his original post, NOWHERE in it did he say that the weirdness meter was for ONLY sexual things. It seems that everyone has taken it that way, however.

HIV: I too think it would be strange to want to contract HIV unless you are a depressed masochist, in which case it makes sense, but is still pretty strange. However, this is nothing new. Go back a hundred and fifty years (or so) to an age before we had a cure for syphylis, and there were quite a number of European artists, playwrights, and poets, and novelists (many French... hmm...) that intentionally acquired the disease for the effect it would have on their brains (which we now know is something like turning it into Swiss cheese). Their philosophy was that it would be better to burn out than to fade away, that their permenantly altered consciousnesses would allow them to possibly generate that great works in their lifetimes. The concept of an altered state of consiousness allowing for the creation of great works of art is a very common concept, whether that altered state was through mental defect or disease, alcohol or drug consumption, or from sleep or sustenance deprivation. HIV does not seem to fit into this as it attacks the immune system for the most part, not so much the brain.

As far as us on the strageness meter... if the meter is totally sexual, I'd agree with people that are putting us up at 7 or 8. I do not agree with the people that say the use of diapers for incontinence should be rated so much lower. Just because there is a good medical reason does not make it more common. If the average person sees someone in the supermarket wearing diapers, and that person isn't at least 80 years old, the observer will more likely than not raise an eyebrow, not think to him or her self "gee, I wonder if that person gets off on diapers, or they actually need them." The cause does not enter into the observer's world, really.

And what the hell was that crack about D&D rules and sex being weird frink? Dungeons and Dragons model every other aspect of life, why not sex too? Huh? What you gonna do, come after me with your oak club? I'll pull out my Vorpal Sword +3 and activate my Boots of Speed, then we'll see who the tough guy is!

Really, it all pretty much depends on who you ask. I've had folks who swore they'd seen everything and couldn't be shocked anymore go "what the... EWW" when I told them, while others were just "huh, that's a bit unusual, alright". We're definitely not 10 on the weirdness scale, but not all that low, either. I'd say 5-8, depending on who you ask - there's a huge amount of people who'll be MAJORLY freaked out by the thought of voluntarily wearing diapers.

I'm going to throw my lot in with the folks who put ABDL at a 7 or 8. Pedos, animal-lovers, and the scat-eating crew are certainly higher up the weird scale, but wearing diapers for sexual gratification isn't too far behind, and I'm realistic with myself about that. Of all the kinks I have, this one is the one I guard most carefully. Because, I know from experience- most people don't get that weirded out when I tell them that I find fat girls, pregnant women, and adult women with braces really sexy... but if I mention that I dig women wearing diapers, pretty much everyone has been like. "eep.... wha... are you SERIOUS?!?"

But as Morv noted, we always have the luxury of plausable deniability, especially among strangers. So that's nice. :)

My personal opinoin is that tha AB/DL can rate anywhere between a 3 and a 7. Some poeple here wear diapers cuz they have to and that might rate them as a 3 on the other had there are some out there that might mix AB/DL with other things and that would take them further up the scale. Personally I think of myself as about wither a 4 or 5 on the scale. I like my diapers, wear them whenver I can, but I dont have to wear them, and I also dont partake of any other fetishes like dominateion, whips chains, animals, etc. But to each their own. Im not one to judge them.

But do you get sexual pleasure from eating another animal?

For some reason that reminded me of this:

"You eat enough meat, you wanna kill somebody! That's the way it fucking works! That was the ultimate American dream for me during that Gulf War...I was sitting in my living room naked, with a can of Budweiser and a three-inch steak, watching the war live on TV! I had a six-foot erection with a giant cheeseburger on the end of it!"

---Denis Leary, No Cure for Cancer

• 2 weeks later...

oh god, what have I done?

If I had a dollar for everytime that I thought that about a post that I made...

to get to the higher numbers, I think you may need to combine fetishes and/or hobbies. For example, furry truckers who write spock/vader slash fic involving a transmogrification gun and about 20 feet of baling twine probably hit 9 or so.

^^^---- What is so wierd about that? Sounds like an average sunday afternoon to me.

...but I'm sure everyone here is familiar with the infamous AB show. The audience was horrified and repulsed. Jerry himself, who has seen it all by now, says that was the weirdest thing he's ever seen. Wake up!...

...P.S. Oh, and Fink. Holocaust deniers? Really? Are we throwing them into the mix? Come on.

Well... I guess if Mr. Springer says that this is wierd, that I am going too far. I will discard my changing table, and burn all of the Depends. (That strange dripping noise is the sarchasm puddling at my feet)

Listen: The holocast never happened, Neil Armstrong did his bit on a soundstage in hollywood, Elvis is still alive, Bill Gates is holding Kurt Cobain hostage in his compound in Seattle, it was not spider eggs, it is actually extraterrestial embrios in Bubblicious, and Milli Vanilli would NEVER lip-sinc. :roflmao:

i really think we're pretty mild as far as

kinkiness/fetish or lifstyles go. here's a

list from wierdest to mild (in my opinion)

10 beastiality or farm animals

9 use of jumper cables (in the bedroom)

8 strangulation

7 amputees

6 self mutilation

5 slavery

4 ab/ age play

3 dl/ alternative underwear enthusiasts

2 bondage

1 multiple partners or one partner with multiple personalities

HEY! We are much wierder than #1... And our partner agrees with me! ;)

Not specifically from the act of eating it, but thinking about eating a rare / med-rare angus steak does give me a stiffy...

...HIV: I too think it would be strange to want to contract HIV unless you are a depressed masochist, in which case it makes sense, but is still pretty strange. However, this is nothing new. Go back a hundred and fifty years (or so) to an age before we had a cure for syphylis, and there were quite a number of European artists, playwrights, and poets, and novelists (many French... hmm...) that intentionally acquired the disease for the effect it would have on their brains (which we now know is something like turning it into Swiss cheese). Their philosophy was that it would be better to burn out than to fade away, that their permenantly altered consciousnesses would allow them to possibly generate that great works in their lifetimes. The concept of an altered state of consiousness allowing for the creation of great works of art is a very common concept, whether that altered state was through mental defect or disease, alcohol or drug consumption, or from sleep or sustenance deprivation. HIV does not seem to fit into this as it attacks the immune system for the most part, not so much the brain...

...And what the hell was that crack about D&D rules and sex being weird frink? Dungeons and Dragons model every other aspect of life, why not sex too? Huh? What you gonna do, come after me with your oak club? I'll pull out my Vorpal Sword +3 and activate my Boots of Speed, then we'll see who the tough guy is!

I have an IRL friend who is a "bug-chaser" (one who seeks STDs) she was raped and contracted HepC because of it. She believes that suicide is a "sin" and therefore, she takes revenge on the evil male species by spreading HepC and whatever other lovely "bugs" she has in her "collection", and hoping that she will die soon. It is males like that (the rapist) that make me ashamed to be a man.

D&D rules for sex?... Hmm... Roll for intercourse. (can I take a 20?) It takes 20 times as long to get off, and she cannot walk for 3 hours afterwards...

Really, it all pretty much depends on who you ask. I've had folks who swore they'd seen everything and couldn't be shocked anymore go "what the... EWW" when I told them, while others were just "huh, that's a bit unusual, alright". We're definitely not 10 on the weirdness scale, but not all that low, either. I'd say 5-8, depending on who you ask - there's a huge amount of people who'll be MAJORLY freaked out by the thought of voluntarily wearing diapers.

Why diapers freak people out: Diapers are for infants and the extreemly elderly. Therefore, if someone aged 24 is changing the diapers of someone aged 21, and they then cuddle for a while and after some heavy petting have consentual intercourse, then the male involved must be fantasizing that their partner is an infant. Or 85yrs old.

^^^---- That is my best guess. This is not my personal feelings.

My personal thing about changing a woman's diapers is this:

1. I am a Dom by nature, and abhore physical violence. By letting me change her diapers, she is showing both total submission, and total dependence on me. If there was any better way to have my ego stroked, I would do that also. (If anyone has any ideas, let me know...) If it is nessecary to inflict pain to make the Sub submit, then I say that the Dom does not have the strength of character to dominate by mere willpower, and he has not earned his Sub's trust. If a Sub completely trusts her Dom, then she will eagerly and willingly submit completely.

2. The "watersport" idea is kinda dirty... Most others find it to be kinda kinky, scores less than DL... Why? Pissing in anothers face is more OK than pissing in ones diaper? WTF???

3. Pedos disgust me more than rapists, megalomaniacs and Spongebob Squarepants combined.

4. Geriphillia(sex with elderly people) disturbs me also.

Have I explained myself well, or am I confined to the wierd freak corner of the wierd freak forum... ;)

At one time, long ago, yes I thought it was weird to want to wear diapers (and at times act like a baby) but once I discovered that I wasn't the only one out there wearing & using diapers I felt better about myself.

Weired, is in the eye of the beholder; what every "floats your boat" I guesss. To me wetting my diapers I'm OK with, but messing is not really my thing but to others-hey that's ok-fine. And then there's all that other S&M stuff going on that I couldn't even imagin doing but, again, to those that do it , they are just fine with it.

I think ya'll aren't that strange at all, you're not hurting people, but in the realms of most people adult diapers are a strange taboo and a hidden, sad part of our society (though it shouldn't be).

So, for an average vanilla sex person, probably a 10 out of 10 on the "What the heck?" scale, but a 2 out of 10 compared to the other wierd fetshes on the internet.

Also, i get sexual excitement from eating animals. Ever been to Cliffhouse Steakhouse? If that's not an orgasm I don't know what is!

• 1 year later...

On the strangeness scale I think that most AB/DL's are only a 3-5. there are much stranger and plain old creepy fetishish out there like necrophillia, the old fashioned flashers, and the creepy old guys that get off buy rubbing themselves up against little girls on a crowed bus or train...I believe that any fetish that involves a non-consenting person/animal deservises a much higher number like maybe vourerism is a 6 and raping a 80 year old would be a definite 10 1177006538837.gif

I have no idea what this guys fetish is called , but as long as they are both enjoying it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,hell I guess it is only a 4 or 5

Could you imagine what people thought when they saw the first Depends commercial on TV. After that it was a joke for years. Im shure everyone has used the phrase "shit forgot the Depends" or "good thing he had on his depends" or some varient there of.

That commercial on TV and in magazines was the first time probaly most people even heard of " Adult Diapers ".

I am incontinent with no cure. I could wear a condom catheter and leg bag in which case I would rate that at 0 since its a medical device.

I choose to wear diapers which are thousand times more comfortable, and serve the same purpose. I would rate that a 1.

People who are DL I would rate that at 2.

People who are AB I would rate that at 3.

Any mixed fetish from there ramps the scale up accordingly.

I have nothing against DL/AB its a harmless hobbie, no one gets hurt. In fact since being incontinet I have found many friends that are DL/AB that have helped me out alot and through some hard times.

Like other people have said already there are some realy bizare and scary things out there, that are much worse than playing baby and wearing/wetting diapers.

I think it's something subjective to every person. For instance, if you ask my mother where "this" rates, she'd call it "creepy", knowing full well that any other sexual thing she can think of (or has seen on L&O or CSI) is beyond "creepy" and into the "illegal".

One thing that must be taken into consideration (combined with YOUR perception of the fetish/lifestyle) is the subjects it attracts. I personally don't care for hardcore furries. It's a rather unsettling thought to realize that nearly every time (in your young life) you encountered a man/woman in a full animal suit, they were not only doing it for a job, but that they probably get off on it, too. I also don't like how their interactions as furries are subject to some kind of furry hierarchy, external order. This is just MY personal opinion, but, if this were ABY, I'd have furries jumping all over me anyway. (yeah, pun kinda intended)

It's really all relative to the company you keep. (ie - your life is a bit "out of balance") Certain socio-economic circles tend to be a bit more lax in their standard deviations (and their tolerances thereof) than others. Again, not to "rope" everyone into a category --many people are exceptions to the rule-- but sometimes certain actions dictate specific circumstances.

AB/DL is one of the stranger fetishes out there I would put it about 5 or 6.....but I have seen soooooo much worse on the net. If you start to combine other fetishes with it you could hit an 8. But I think 9 or 10 is reserved for pedo's, snuff, and dragons fucking cars. http://thatotherpaper.com/blog/todd_ross_n...ragons_sex_cars <-----I'm serious really.

Hey, if you liked that - you'll love this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgo...est/7095134.stm

"A man caught trying to have sex with his bicycle has been sentenced to three years on probation."

But like a lot of others are saying, it's a matter of 'what ever floats your boat'. I like to think I'm open minded, and provided people are not doing something to harm others (unless they want to be), or involving underage or otherwise vulnerable people, they should be left to it. As for AB/DL - ok it's not somthing you introduce to your partner on a first date, there is a lot worse going on out there! I personally think a lot of the negative image is down to the association of diapers & children, and that it's perverted - but of course this couldn't be further from the truth.

Iunno I dont think its to odd, wearing diapers probably a 2 abdl a 3, I mean there is a ton wierder. Like people who need to kill animals to get off, sexual ceral killers, flashers are worse because it directly effects other people. I would put it on the same level as BSDM. Considering all the wierd stuff out there, you can atleast rationalize this. I cant sit and rationalize someone obsessed with balloons, clowns, killing small animals, or small children for that matter.