LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

wearing 24/7

These numbers, by themselves, don't seem to add up. If you are actually drinking 8 liters per day and not strenuously exercising, or in a very warm, dry place, excessive thirst is a sign of endocrine issues such as various forms of diabetes.

I drink 2 gallons or more a day but I also sweat lots due to my meds, but what dont add up to me is his low diaper used I use 4-4.5 abenas and 7- 10 tranquility ATNs. I question where the rest of his fluid is going. And why he pees more at night when he quits drinking hours before bed. I do most of my wetting during the day. I do agree something dont add up in his post or there is something seriosly wrong with him and should see a doctor
  • 2 weeks later...

These numbers, by themselves, don't seem to add up. If you are actually drinking 8 liters per day and not strenuously exercising, or in a very warm, dry place, excessive thirst is a sign of endocrine issues such as various forms of diabetes.

im on meds that cause me to urinate alot and cause exisive thirst, and are sposed to help retain fluids but don't. i live near lake erie and the land lord has the temp for the boiler set at 75 degrees farinhite plus drs don't know why i have lost 20 lbs in less than a month since i am ddf. they have run every test in that they can think execpt sending me to a hemotologist/oncologist. i had an mri done and i have leasons on my brain that they cant figure out what caused them they just want me to report if i have any symtoms of dissyness fainting or confusion.

• 4 weeks later...

im on meds that cause me to urinate alot and cause exisive thirst, and are sposed to help retain fluids but don't. i live near lake erie and the land lord has the temp for the boiler set at 75 degrees farinhite plus drs don't know why i have lost 20 lbs in less than a month since i am ddf. they have run every test in that they can think execpt sending me to a hemotologist/oncologist. i had an mri done and i have leasons on my brain that they cant figure out what caused them they just want me to report if i have any symtoms of dissyness fainting or confusion.

Now those numbers add up better...some of the water has been used in chemical reactions as your body loses weight and has to detoxify poisons....keep us posted!

I usually go through 4-6 Abena M3s during the day.

At night, I put on Abena M4 with a Tranquility Top-Liner mini booster pad in the seat of the diaper for extra protection.

Diaper Nicole I use to use tranquility booster pads or topliner until I found a better one at northshore they are the lage bosterpads model # 1510 comes in 30 liners per bag give them a shot I use the 24/7, and if I remeber correctly they hold 36 oz and have an adhesive strip

Now those numbers add up better...some of the water has been used in chemical reactions as your body loses weight and has to detoxify poisons....keep us posted!

I was just weighed yesterday and my height and weight as is 6ft 3.5inch 136 lbs they still can't find out why I am losing the weight and urinating so much. They have perfored and MRI, did a cbc with diff colenoscopy, urinallisis test me for std's, tyroid test and all but the mri came back perfect. The mri showed scarring on my brain and the DR. thinks it might be from 10+ years of pysch meds but he not sure and didn't make a diagnossis how ever the people who translated the mri in 2011 and 2013 said in the interpitation said "consider MS/ Demyelinating Disease."

And no cancer? Drink some Ensure or infant formula, eat some olive oil, losing this kind of weight isn't good. And ask your doctor if you are absorbing the food you do eat or not. I think, given all the water you are going through that you are, but it is worth ruling out.

For my curiosity, what sort of psych meds have you been on? What are you on now? Are you being exposed to pesticides or herbicides? How much caffeine is in your life? Herbs?

Fanapt, geodon, celexa, prozac, haldol, remeron, zyprexa, depakote, risperdol, abilify those are the ones that i can remember off hand with out going thourgh my records Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

No pesticides or herbicides execpt for on vegies and fruit from the store, very little cafeine and herbs only when cooking

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DiaperChick979

I use an Abena M4 at night and I have worn the Tena Slip Maxi before. As far as diapers per day I would use about 3 Tenas a day and an M4 everynight. Abenas are great for long term wearing as long as you keep yourself clean and use lots of powder.