LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Relaxing Just in a Different Way.

Probably a bit of a pointless post but this week for some reason has been pretty stressful, not helped by the fact I was stuck in traffic on my way home from work due to a crash earlier in the day.

Nothing pointless about it. It's a personal milestone, a sign that you're accepting yourself, and that's noteworthy. I myself thought I was firmly on the DL side of the line, yet I kept wanting to try a pacifier. When I finally broke down and bought one, I discovered I enjoyed it far more than I ever imagined. It's an object lesson about labels, I think. We shouldn't get too hung up on one or another, because we all change sooner or later.

• 9 months later...

pe@nut: i know what you mean :-) i can't wear diapers for a long time at a stretch without getting irritated by it all. i've had opportunities to wear indefinitely (overseas vacation by myself) and to wear every night (work trips with my own hotel room) and after a couple of days i can't keep up the routine. the purpose is to relax and have fun. go at your own speed!

• Like 2

pe@nut: i know what you mean :-) i can't wear diapers for a long time at a stretch without getting irritated by it all. i've had opportunities to wear indefinitely (overseas vacation by myself) and to wear every night (work trips with my own hotel room) and after a couple of days i can't keep up the routine. the purpose is to relax and have fun. go at your own speed!