LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy Sabrina's Dream

Mommy had a naughty, naughty call that led into my dream... I had a call last nite and it was so hot made me cum so hard.... It's been awhile since I have cummed that hard. I just loved it when I came home from work early and caught my little boy masterbating with mommies undies and I watched him for a few mins then he realized I was watching him... and then we had sex together cause it made mommy so hot watching him that I joined in... so go onto my dream ..... My dream was soooo hot that I woke up so wet & throbbing that I had to lay in bed and masterbate so hard this morning. I dreamed that my Adult Baby was watching mommy in the shower and asked me if I would give him a bath... I said yes wait till I get out & he said no mommy no mommy I want in with you... I gave in and said ok .. so he got into the shower with mommy, and I started washing him and he got a hardon.. so we started playing around... till we both got off so hard in the shower..Was my best time ever in the shower.

Hope you enjoy my dream as well as I did.

Have a good day babies

hugs & kisses

Loves

Mommy Sabrina

www.phoneamommy.com/sabrina.html

1-888-430-2010 1.99 min & a minium of 10 mins must be 18+ have a cc or debit card.

Guest diamondback688

yea...i just noticed that myself...how can he/she be a mommy and be a boy? pretty wierd if you ask me...and im pretty sure that it is against the TOS to spam the boards...

Yes, the wonders never cease, a mommy, and at the same time an AB-boy!! Fine if you want to share your little story Mom-eh...boy..momboy Sabrina, but cut out the damn advertising will you? Well, I guess you feel it is necessary because the only reason you come here, it seems, is to make more money. Well, fine, but move over to Sitter Central then, Mombaboy Spamina! :badmood:

• 2 weeks later...