LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disney Sleepers at Walmart

My wife and I were down in New York State doing some Christmas shopping when we came across some Disney print footed sleepers for $10 a piece.

After a quick sizing check we were delighted to find they fit me quite nicely. At my wife's urging we walked away with a red and black Mickey mouse sleeper, a blue and white Aristocrats sleeper, a pink and white Minnie mouse sleeper and my wife's new favourite a pink and purple Eeyore sleeper.

All in all a great find and made that much more fun and special that it was my wife insisting I get them to add to my wardrobe of baby clothes.

So for anyone looking for a light weight, fun print sleeper at a great price check them out before they're gone.

Snugglebear

I'll see about posting some pictures tomorrow. I'm 5'8 and about 190 lbs, the XL fit ok but on the tighter side whereas the XXL gave that extra room for a diaper.

They aren't buttoned actually they have a zipper in the front. We found them in the ladies sections in red boxes with the oh so joyous "while supplies last" wording on them.

Snugglebear

I'll see about posting some pictures tomorrow. I'm 5'8 and about 190 lbs, the XL fit ok but on the tighter side whereas the XXL gave that extra room for a diaper.

They aren't buttoned actually they have a zipper in the front. We found them in the ladies sections in red boxes with the oh so joyous "while supplies last" wording on them.

Snugglebear

why don't they put them in the mens section too? or at least the boys section like taget does? at least they got zipper pj's calling them "union suits" but they got no feet

Hmmm, will have to figure out how to upload the photos. I'm not great with technology and it keeps telling me the photo is too large. Any techie people care to offer a suggestion?

yeah, www.photobucket.com, you can upload there then then posts a link to the pics, its what I do each time I want to show woodwork ive made or a goofy pic(like a baby bottle nipple on top of a Gatorade bottle or stuck onto a cream soda bottle just for some laughs)

• 4 weeks later...

Well I finally got up the courage to go and buy one of the Wal-Mart footed sleepers.

The quality is about what you would expect from Wal-Mart, but it is nice and soft!

More importantly, the sizing; I’m about 6ft, 160ish lbs and my foot size is about a 9.5 to a 10 (US), and I’m now sitting comfortably in a XXL sleeper.

That being said the length is ok not too short but not too long, but the sleeves are on the short side. There is plenty of room padding; there’s still room even with my largest cloth diaper on!

My main complaint is the footie size; my feet are just about too big, if my feet were a size bigger I don’t think it would be comfortable.

Overall I feel that this footed sleeper is a good introduction, but I see better onesie in my future. Hope this helps someone, I know I couldn’t find this information when I searched.

CB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It is always nice to receive things like this as a gift. My wife surprised me on one of our trips to Toronto by taking my to Snug as a Bug and buying me a new sleeper. Another time we were out garage saleing and she bought me the cutest Cheerbear and a kids book about polar bears. The other time that comes to mind was when she came home and surprised me with the nursing bra she bought. I have to say I love the out of the blue surprises :)

Keep looking, this kind of stuff is out there and available for purchase.

Snugglebear