LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paleo-Diet

musicaddict

My wife and I have been on Primal (Paleo with dairy allowed) for a year this week. One of our continuing weaknesses is diet coke. I lost 50 lbs (am now averaging between 160-170lbs) and she has lost 70lbs and still going. If it is too hard to give up, you could always count it as part of the 80/20 mindset (80+% paleo, with a little non-paleo added in).

I normally mix in strong juices with water if I want flavor. (Real cranberry juice goes a long ways) tea can be a good transition. I use loose leaf stuff.

Remember that the carbs, once you get those reduced, fat and protein increased you enter ketosis in about 72 hours. I usually have crazy craving for carbs at the 48 mark, dissipating at 96 hours.

I'm do protein powder only because I have an uber sensitive gi tract. Too much meat makes me sick. I have been on this for about a year. On and on a few years before.

I go off about once a month for a day or two.

Generally you can have a cheat meal every 3 weeks and still stay on ketosis.

Have gone down from 225-165 since this time last year.

Best,

Blake

I do not do diets for the same reason I do not do religion: Too confining and don't work in the long run. The best "diet' is expressed as un poco de toda. It leads to an imbalance of none

Thank you very mush everyone for your advice. I completely forgot about zuchini noodles. I was thinking I'd be left with spaghetti squash, and while anything can be edible with enough pasta sauce on it, I'm not a fan in general.

Oh, and I don't exercise...EVER. During the summer I would get a couple miles of walking in every day for work, but during the winter before that, I sat on my ass the whole time. Weight loss was the same rate under both circumstances.

Well glade it is working for you, no one can predict the future, but I do predict it will not last as a popular choice that many are touting for weight loss.