LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Here Is An Offer To All You Real Female Ab/dls

Hello to all you real female adult baby's and and diaper lovers I am making a special offer to two adult baby diaper lover girls preferably canadian ones,I am now able to pay the campout fees for two of you to make it more finacially feasable for you to come to camp.

Now there are some conditions you have to be a real female ab/dl not a sissy guy/tg post or pre ect.

You have to register for the campout www.adultbabycamp.org and email me the details @ babyalan_007@yahoo.ca I am doing this in order to see some female participation in this campout now that being said I challenge one or two of you already campers to do the same, any takers?

Girls you will have your own space(section) at the camp for privacy but you also have to get yourself here transportationcan be arranged but we need to know ahead of time you do have to supply your own diapers and ab clothes ect.

I will offer my services of diaper changing as well for any female ab/dls I will even change messy diapers this is only for the female gender ab/dls.

I am so looking forward to the campout see you all there.

Yours Truly In Warm Wet Diapers

Babyalan Aka Diaper Dada

Hello to all you real female adult baby's and and diaper lovers I am making a special offer to two adult baby diaper lover girls preferably canadian ones,I am now able to pay the campout fees for two of you to make it more finacially feasable for you to come to camp.

Now there are some conditions you have to be a real female ab/dl not a sissy guy/tg post or pre ect.

You have to register for the campout www.adultbabycamp.org and email me the details @ babyalan_007@yahoo.ca I am doing this in order to see some female participation in this campout now that being said I challenge one or two of you already campers to do the same, any takers?

Girls you will have your own space(section) at the camp for privacy but you also have to get yourself here transportationcan be arranged but we need to know ahead of time you do have to supply your own diapers and ab clothes ect.

I will offer my services of diaper changing as well for any female ab/dls I will even change messy diapers this is only for the female gender ab/dls.

I am so looking forward to the campout see you all there.

Babyalan Aka Diaper Dada

well how nice

challenge :roflmao:

YES baby Alan

I do believe you are being sexist on this one....

:badmood::angry:

Sexist? in what way because I want to see more famle participation in our wonderful get together, and because I dont want tg''s or sissy well just for you info there are some ab/dl tg's and sissy already comming and they paid for themselves.

I am sorry but that is my preference as a str8 male and I think my right too because its also my money and neck thats being stuck out on a limb here.

Babyalan Aka Diaper Dada

Sexist? in what way because I want to see more famle participation in our wonderful get together, and because I dont want tg''s or sissy well just for you info there are some ab/dl tg's and sissy already comming and they paid for themselves.

I am sorry but that is my preference as a str8 male and I think my right too because its also my money and neck thats being stuck out on a limb here.

Babyalan Aka Diaper Dada

No,you are just being criticized because this is a pathetic troll to try and get into some female diapers guy. :angry:

yeah i think this is another "hng" thing.

the motives are completely sexual in

nature..not just friendly.

although i believe that it would be nice

to see more women at functions such as

these, this offer seems more like a "john"

trying to pay for prostitution.

Now to all you who have judged me, who want tolerance ect but refuse to give it on anyway shape or form show your true colors, you are the ones who are truly sad and unfortunate.

I personally have nothing against anyone who is gay, sissy tg ect, an no this is offer was not for my own sexual gratification, as I live a celebit life by choice.

It was from a stand point of encouragement for all those female ab/dls out there that get jerks that just want to get off with them, I am not one of those period, an All i was hopeing for was a few takers just to show exaclty this but if you dont want to just say no and thats just fine with me.

Blut making judgements calls about a persons character just because he choose's to make a kind gesture public well that is just not right it just show who really is the intollerant and its not me you can rant all you want ect ect about gay rights ect and don't stpe on my oes bla bla bla, but when a str8 guys says what he is expecting you jump all over him when he has done nothing to warrant it in the first place.

You Know this is quite a step for me to put myself out there as I have been ripped to pieces by both my ex's, so I have real trust issues with women ect and I have beenpreyed upon by a so called gay freind and had my innocence stolen as a child by a foster brother , all they wanted out of me is what they could get ect then did nothing but rip me apart.

Now you want me to retract what I offered well its not gonna happen, in light of my past I believeI have all the same rights as the rest of you ect and all you can to be trash mouthed sad.

I will say what I like ect and it has nothing to do with sex I'll tell you that I would gladly spend the rest of my life in a dirty diaper than let another woman abuse me again, I chose to offer this to be the nice person that I am now I see that was in vain.

Don't worry It wont happen agian I will never open up to anyone here ever again ect.

Babyalan Aka Diaper Dada

Now to all you who have judged me, who want tolerance ect but refuse to give it on anyway shape or form show your true colors, you are the ones who are truly sad and unfortunate.

I personally have nothing against anyone who is gay, sissy tg ect, an no this is offer was not for my own sexual gratification, as I live a celebit life by choice.

It was from a stand point of encouragement for all those female ab/dls out there that get jerks that just want to get off with them, I am not one of those period, an All i was hopeing for was a few takers just to show exaclty this but if you dont want to just say no and thats just fine with me.

Blut making judgements calls about a persons character just because he choose's to make a kind gesture public well that is just not right it just show who really is the intollerant and its not me you can rant all you want ect ect about gay rights ect and don't stpe on my oes bla bla bla, but when a str8 guys says what he is expecting you jump all over him when he has done nothing to warrant it in the first place.

You Know this is quite a step for me to put myself out there as I have been ripped to pieces by both my ex's, so I have real trust issues with women ect and I have beenpreyed upon by a so called gay freind and had my innocence stolen as a child by a foster brother , all they wanted out of me is what they could get ect then did nothing but rip me apart.

Now you want me to retract what I offered well its not gonna happen, in light of my past I believeI have all the same rights as the rest of you ect and all you can to be trash mouthed sad.

I will say what I like ect and it has nothing to do with sex I'll tell you that I would gladly spend the rest of my life in a dirty diaper than let another woman abuse me again, I chose to offer this to be the nice person that I am now I see that was in vain.

Don't worry It wont happen agian I will never open up to anyone here ever again ect.

Babyalan Aka Diaper Dada

over the top dude , you need to chill out

Babyalan Aka Diaper Dada

If you are as genuine as you sound, then I agree that you should not take things so personally. If people have the wrong idea, screw em, don't engage them. And going on a rant about your past abuse probably isn't going to help your cause.

Good luck, I hope it works out for you.

LMAO, this thread really delivers.

Oh yeah, appearing desperate and argry is always the best way to get the girls. :P

Oooooo sooo true, desperation is the quality i look for in people.

But on a side note, i think what comes across bad on the original post is that he pretty much willing to pay for ANY female. You would think that he would know a few girls who he has chatted with who he would offer this too. Then again maybe not from his follow up posts.

I wasn't getting at him in my original reply about it being just females or the HNG thing etc etc. Just found it it funny that he was thinking that if everyone "bought" a girl along it would be full off females. So he thought using the word "challenge" would make others "sponsor,buy,bribe etc etc" too.

Errr does any of that make sense who knows.

but anyway the BUY a random female seemed a bit of a :excl:

heres the thing, send cynda and she will eat so much he will go broke :))

:roflmao:

but You just know he will want to have a pic sent of the girls who want a freebie and it's gonna be a rateings thing ..nice girl a place not so nice a "sorry all places taken"

:roflmao:

but You just know he will want to have a pic sent of the girls who want a freebie and it's gonna be a rateings thing ..nice girl a place not so nice a "sorry all places taken"

Yeah gotta agree with you there.

Who in their right mind is going to go anywhere with a stanger offering a "FREE" holiday anyway?

This guy is living in fantasy land.