LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

i feel like if i could find a mommy i'd be truly happy

I don't really have the energy or motivation to describe my torture chamber of a life really but the broad strokes are I'm a 28 year old AB male who suffers from extreme clinical depression all of the time, am basically a shut-in, extremely lonely and haven't had sex in over six years...

Elfking, I think Baby Fergstar has the right starting point, short of G&Js professional help, which I don't discount...BOJ needs to break out of his rut and start doing fun things socially and making friends. Unless he wants to support a prostitute for his mommy, this is a necessary first step...learning how to make friends and doing fun things *is* a social skill, and something that will both make him attractive and give him perspective and enough choices not to make the mistake you warn of -- a poisonous relationship that can be extremely damaging and exacerbate his pre-existing issues.

BOJ, tell us...the name of a group in your area doing things you like to do...and how the meeting went. I have heard Toastmasters isn't bad for getting some confidence.