LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pictures - male vs. female

I was just browsing the pictures posted to Daily Diapers for yesterday's update, and something occurred to me...it seems like an overwhelming majority of male pictures tend to be "diapers only" pictures or "crotch shots", while an overwhelming majority of female pictures show cute girls, face and all, dressed as babies and appearing to be having fun.

• Like 1

Well silly "Girls just have more fun" !

Yes it is rather odd that guys just have to have that crotch shot and that is it.

I like the "Sissy" photos better - generally show a great deal more including the humiliating pink sissy clothing outfits.

Then the girls with just the diaper are open with a lot more skin and the tits - breasts or boobs whatever you want to call them.

The girls seem so much less inhibited and at ease - it is as if "mommy" knows best and "daddy" just can't bear it all although the male

can really expose more skin legally than the female in the prudish parts of the USA. Very puzzling to say the least.

Another puzzling thing is why the female diaper wearer has to wear an oversize enlarged diaper when it is the male with the external tackle

that needs the bulk for padded protection.

I find it cute as well as a humiliation factor that an oversized overlarge diaper that can not possibly be hidden by any means is in the same

proportion as a baby diaper. In other words bikini diapers do not turn me on because one knows that they are not the real thing but only a

figment of the fantasy imagination.

So I would guess that guys are more stuck-up then the gals - so instead of a stuffed shirt - you have a stuffed diaper !

• Like 1

There are hardly any Adult baby mummies with Adult baby boys from breastfeeding or nappy changing and forgive me for bringing this up but there are hardly any Adult baby boys dressed up in a black swan ballet costume.

It's true that a lot of the images you see from ABDL paid-content sites shared about are non-ABDL paid models, but across the entire internet, I would argue that there is a larger number of actual female ABDLs sharing photos of themselves in their entirety. Spend a few days on Tumblr and you'll understand what I mean. From experience I've noticed that women tend to be more courageous in that regard anyhow. Perhaps not a popular view in this community,

• Like 2