LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ladbible

This really pisses me off. One, almost everyone in the comments are mocking him for wearing diapers and being gay. Two, Kate is a bad girlfriend. Instead of talking to him about this privately with him, she publicly humiliates him by posting the photo on her Facebook. Where more than 1.2 thousand people "liked it", meaning even more people can see it. If I was Jared, I would not be happy and maybe even take action.

Sorry about ranting about this. It just really pissed me off.

I certainly hope it's fake (and according to a comment, the group it was posted to is a troll group), although even if it is that doesn't make it any better - as that would mean that the photo was created to humiliate the ABDL population as a whole (in addition to whoever this guy is).

for one, he won't have trouble finding a new girlfriend :-P for two, maybe he can find one that knows the difference between the word "contacts" (where her ass says she was) and the word "messages" (where her ass would have found that picture. and saying he's the love of her life, but they "have (had?) plans" to get married? fickle witch! she hasn't even talked to him about her discovery yet... if this is real, he can do better.