LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

bowel urgency

After a small bowel resection years ago I developed an urgency problem. I was encouraged to use fiber supplements to make it easier on my colon. I have multiple large bm's a day on a fairly regular schedule. The bm's are soft but well formed. By all accounts my bowel functions great and I'm healthy. The problem is severe urgency. I get little notice that I have to defecate. More times than not, I end having an accident. It's become such an inconvenience that I've started to use diapers. It's so much easier changing a messy diaper than dealing with soiled clothing. I'm told by my doctor that such post-op conditions happen infrequently and usually resolve over time. It's been 4 years and the problem has not improved. Anyone else experience this type of problem and if yes, how long before symptoms faded?

Get your doc to check your vitamin D levels...discovering that this was low and supplementing calcium was key to my getting off dicyclomine for a scar from food poisoning. I am currently slowly resolving a return of pain using probiotics, in the end just yoghurt, for awhile I did have some urgency issues and accidents. The doc may also need to take a look-see inside, as there are other issues, such as polyps, he should check you for.

And yes, cleaning up a messy diaper is no fun, but definitely better than cleaning up soiled clothing. Wear diapers as needed! You may also wish to consult with the doc about setting yourself up to defecate at certain times so as to be on the toilet when it happens.