LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Decided to be his mommy, now what?

hey people,

so basically I need some advice. and I'm hoping my baby doesn't mind me posting this haha. oh well if he does, mommy is in charge.

Anyways, I've known my baby for awhile, he trusted me almost instantly to tell me about his ABDL stuff.

Since then, we've had our ups and downs, and until a few nights ago he wasn't even allowed to call me mommy.

But a few nights ago we decided to give it an all out attempt to be together, in a sort of relationship, and that night I told him he could start calling me mommy.

To be honest I had been thinking about it for quite awhile.

Anyways, I don't really know if that changes anything...but I don't think it does.

I want to know what I can do for him to really help him enjoy our time when we do the mommy/baby thing.

What kinds of things should I say/do. I've never changed him before, and I'm trying to work my way up to it. I let him wet and mess while we are together.

I really care for him, and I want this to work.

To explain the full circumstances, well...it's actually really complicated and I rather not get into all the details.

How do I show him, both the baby and the adult in him, that I want this to work out?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

A lot depends on comfort level and how much baby time you want. Do you want to do bottle feedings, nap times, baby food. I know for me the biggest part that I find starts making good baby time is the diaper changes. I guess in order to answer you better we need to know more about what you and he want and how much baby time. Talk to him do some internal thinking then you may have an idea. Above all else enjoy your mommy baby time.

Everyone's already touched key points here. Firstly, communication will be your best friend. His baby desires are most likely different than my own and anyone else who has replied. He is the only one who will be able to tell you what is and isn't working. Secondly, the next greatest thing you can do is go with your maternal instinct. A good rule of thumb is to do what you'd do with a biological child. If he's cranky, have quiet time. If he's misbehaving, ex corporate discipline. Give him structure inside and outside his little space to help remind him that though his little side isn't present and you aren't mommy right at that moment, you are still his mommy and know all things.

Littles crave attention and affection. (Really though, who doesn't?) So holding him to you while you watch a kid movie, read him a story (maybe even take him to a store and let him pick out some books), give him a bath and dress him for bed, etc.

The fact that you are wanting to make it work is the best step you've made. He's lucky to have someone who is willing to be involved in this lifestyle. Only time will help you become more comfortable with things that make you nervous now. A great idea to get into his head would be to ask him to write or tell you his dream Mommy/baby day.

The best of luck to you! :D

• Like 1