LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How are ABU Cushies?

I know they aren't as absorbant as Bambinos apparently, but to me they look like kid diapers while Bambinos...they don't look like adult diapers but they don't look like diapers as I remember them looking when I was little.

If I where where you and wanted the classic look, I would go with the abuniverse super dry kids. To me they seem to fit better than the cushies and the classic look with the baby print landing strip is great!

Out of the package, they're pretty good for 1 -- maybe 2 wettings. The seat has very little SAP, so it will leak pretty quickly if you're sitting. The padding will also tend to clump after a few hours -- particularly after wetting.

If you use a diaper doubler, they're actually REALLY good. My favorite diaper combo these days is an SDK with a medium Total Dry Boost-up. They stand up very well to Bambino Bianco/Teddy, but the Bellissimo will still trump it in performance.

I actually find the fit and comfort of SDKs/Cushies to be very good, despite the fact that they're designed for aesthetics more than absorbency. I've NEVER had a tape failure, which I can't say for any other brand I've tried -- including Bambinos. I'd love to see other vendors try a single tape method. Makes diaper changes an absolute breeze!

Depends on your position and how long you've been holding it.

I'd say as long as you're standing and not emptying your bladder in the morning after holding it all night, you should be OK.

Just be careful when you sit down, as - again - the seat is light on SAP. If you manage to soak it enough to wet the back padding, then it'll likely leak as soon as you sit.

Don't say I didn't warn you!

;-)

To me they are just for show. They crapped out on me, I didn't crap on them. They hardly held a wetting and soon after they clumped up horribly. Then the tab wasn't sticking all and to boot it started leaking. They are horrible in my opinion.

Guest Defender

As far as the cut and how they look while on, the closest thing you'll ever get to making yourself look like you have a real baby diaper on. And I don't mean cause it has a cartoon strip and one tape, but the way it fits and looks while on....it has that baby diaper look VRS the typical underwear look of adult diapers. They absorb pretty good and the inner barriers are over sized for that baby diaper look. They are wider in the crotch, but feels thin....Add a booster and you'll have that true baby diaper feel and they are comfy.

Guest Defender

However if they brought back the Attends from the 90's....those would blow the ADK out of the water.... Nothing will ever be as great as the old Attends.

Whats a good somethin to put in it to make it absorb the right amount? Im new to this stuff.....also plus what's that pampers smell thing they talk about...is that worth it or just kinda the ssame thing? And it wont make my room smell like diapers willit?

I really enjoy the cushies product. They fit me perfectly and have a cute look with just the right amount of crinkle. I used other brands in the past, mostly bambino products, but I made the switch to cushies because they fit me better and have a great babyish look. Other products are a bit more absorbent; but cushies will handle a few good wettings or a mess without leaking. Besides, who wants to spend all day in the same diaper? I like changing into a fresh one after a couple of hours so cushies are the perfect abdl diaper in my opinion.