LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Every once in a while I have a great dream and I just had to post this awesome one I had last night and I thought it would be cool to hear about others.

Here's mine:

I was in the lobby of some type of Inn or Resort that was exclusive for diaper lovers. Well, I was checking out this attractive girl who was wearing just a disposable diaper and a T-Shirt who was talking to an attendant at the front desk. Now the front desk was also by the front door and it was a nice sunny day. As I was checking out this girls' cute butt in her diaper, I noticed that the sun was causing the diaper to be somewhat transparent just like sun causing a sundress to be see through.

Because her diaper was just slightly a little big for her, is was a bit droopy so there was room between her crotch and the bottom of the diaper. I could actually see her pussy lips and I thought it would be so great if she peed. Well sure enough, as she was still standing there talking to the attendant, I watched as a steady stream came from her lips and soaked into the diaper. When she finished peeing she went out side and her diaper had a great wet stain up her butt. She then sat down.

The next thing I remember is trying to find the girl and I did find her wearing a type of uniform like a waitress or something and I think I was in a cafeteria. I went up to her to ask her out and she whispered to me that her boyfriend was over in a line getting coffee but she was interested.

That's all I remember.

Any one else have dreams like this?

Every once in a while I have a great dream and I just had to post this awesome one I had last night and I thought it would be cool to hear about others.

Here's mine:

I was in the lobby of some type of Inn or Resort that was exclusive for diaper lovers. Well, I was checking out this attractive girl who was wearing just a disposable diaper and a T-Shirt who was talking to an attendant at the front desk. Now the front desk was also by the front door and it was a nice sunny day. As I was checking out this girls' cute butt in her diaper, I noticed that the sun was causing the diaper to be somewhat transparent just like sun causing a sundress to be see through.

Because her diaper was just slightly a little big for her, is was a bit droopy so there was room between her crotch and the bottom of the diaper. I could actually see her pussy lips and I thought it would be so great if she peed. Well sure enough, as she was still standing there talking to the attendant, I watched as a steady stream came from her lips and soaked into the diaper. When she finished peeing she went out side and her diaper had a great wet stain up her butt. She then sat down.

The next thing I remember is trying to find the girl and I did find her wearing a type of uniform like a waitress or something and I think I was in a cafeteria. I went up to her to ask her out and she whispered to me that her boyfriend was over in a line getting coffee but she was interested.

That's all I remember.

Any one else have dreams like this?

Nice dream,but I never have ones like this..

Only memories of girls I dated that I kept in diapers.

I don't remember any good dreams that I have had involving nappies, but I do remember one weird one that I had a couple of weeks ago.

In the dream I woke up and I was wearing a nappy and my brother came into my room and wanted to go into town straight away. I didn't have time to take of the nappy, so I just put some clothes on over it and went into town with him.

The next thing that happened to me in the dream was that we were in a card shop and for some reason my nappy was on the floor in front of the counter. The people that were working there were just looking at it, and then looking at me. I was aware that I needed to throw it away before my brother saw it there and realised that it was mine. So I told him to choose a card for one of my friends. I tried to walk towards the nappy, but he kept following me, and I had to push him back towards the cards.

Eventually I got to the nappy, and had to ask one of the people working there for a bag to put it in. I don't know what happened after that. I think the person that gave me the bag made a comment. But then I woke up anyway.

I've had plenty of nappy dreams, but only one I can properly remember.

My parents had ordered me a babysitter for some reason, because in my dream I'd had a house party and when the babysitter came it was this girl from college who I really liked (later to become my girlfriend in real life btw!).

Anyway, I was wearing a nappy under my jeans and I didn't want her to find out but it wasn't hidden properly so she saw and laughed at me. Next thing I know she's changing me and I've become a real baby.

I enjoyed the dream! Pity nothing like that ever happened when I was dating her.

Hey Guys,

Unfortunetly, I have never had a dream where I have been in a diaper, I really I had! To me dreams are the strangest thing. I have no idea what controls the things we dream about. I have tried thinking very hard about diapers and different dominant situations women could have me in, but so far it hasen't worked. Maybe someday I'll have a wonderful dream like that! :)

I had a dream once, after talking with one of my ABDL friends (who happens to be a girl). I was just sitting at home, and I was saying I want my mommy, I want my mommy. This is when she came in my room and changed me. She then ended up spoon feeding me some cereal, after that I woke up and proceded to wet my diaper, I so wanted to go back to bed and hoped it was real