LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Shy Hello...

Um...h-hi there, I guess. My name is Gracie, and I worry that I'm too old to be here...b-but I hope I'm not. I get scared very easily- I have anxiety and a mild ASD (autism spectrum disorder), with auditory and tactile sensory processing issues...and I worry a lot that no one will like me because I'm not really...well...the best or the least broken or the most 'childish'. I don't baby-talk and I can be very quiet- sometimes I get upset and scared for what seems like no reason...I read big books and know big words, but I did when I really

*peeks under the blankets* well welcome aboard hope you find and make some new friends ^_^ but please don't hog all the covers some of us wanna snuggle at some point in blankets too ya know lol.

Just grab a piece of chocolate cake and a dolly all will be well, In a few days you will not even know what ASD is. Nothing works for a little girl like wearing a pretty tiara

Hi Gracie,

Welcome to the site. Hope you find people here to be as friendly as I do. You seem very nice and I hope to get to know you. Also glad you like to bake. I too am a baker although I guard this secret in fear that my friends might expect delicious baked goods if they knew.

Hi There ^_^, I'm also Polyamourous, I'm sorry you were bullied, -hugs tightly- i also have a fetlife, it can be an odd place to try and meet other AB's though -smiles weakly-. people seem really nice here so i'm sure you'll make lots of friends, ^_^.

Thanks for the offer! Unfortunately, I've never had an OC to parade myself around as, and I doubt I'll get one anytime in the near future. I'm just not one to personify myself in the form of any character, since I suck at picking out traits of me that I'd like to show off. I'm horrible at talking about myself, heh. But hey, you've got a lot of skill, so if I ever