LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers At The Office

liamlad

If you want something that is thin, not very noisy, and can hold a whole days wetting, then I would suggest Tena Slip Maxi. They are ridiculously thin, but dont judge them as being crappy because of that, they can handle a whole work days load of wettings! Depending on how your pee normally smells, if you drink enough water then these diapers should work just fine. But I have had times were I could smell urine, but that's only when I would lift my shirt up. Order a few samples and see which ones you like the best.

• Like 1

If you want something that is thin, not very noisy, and can hold a whole days wetting, then I would suggest Tena Slip Maxi. They are ridiculously thin, but dont judge them as being crappy because of that, they can handle a whole work days load of wettings! Depending on how your pee normally smells, if you drink enough water then these diapers should work just fine. But I have had times were I could smell urine, but that's only when I would lift my shirt up. Order a few samples and see which ones you like the best.

Glad to hear that I could help. and I'm glad that your enjoying the Tena Slip Maxi's, for out and about, they are my go to diaper. I have some clothed backed Tenas also, and they are not too bad. The only problem I have with clothed backed is that they wick and I can't wear them for too long. Oh, also I get an irritation and itching around the legs when I wear the clothe ones, but that could be just me.

• Like 1