LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Advice...

I just started dating my AB boyfriend about a month ago (he isn't as in to it as others he's told me). Before I met him I didn't really know anything about AB in general. He told me about it right away and I didn't find it the least bit "weird" like he expected me too. I did tell him that I didn't think I would personally be into it, but I was also willing to try anything.

When I was younger I used to have horrible diaper rash which made me wary of diapers, but I tried one. It wasn't horrible but I didn't stay in it very long so I couldn't really judge. I then proceeded to occassionally "feeding" him his bottle, and changing him. I like to steal his pacifier. And taking care of him has become a lot of fun for me.

So I guess my general question is what does this mean for me exactly? Am I into being a mommy or a baby? I don't think it's weird at all but I don't really understand how I feel at all either. Is it normal for me to feel this way or am I just feeling this way because I want to make my boyfriend happy? If I was into AB on my own would I have known it before? I know I've always been really mommy-ish. To the degree where my personal friends have called me Momma-Tash for years.

I guess these are questions I should figure out on my own, but I would love a little input too.

BTW, for those of you who are curious my boyfriend is on this site. His sn is Diapered_Witch...

basic a MOMMY takes care of a baby meaning you should have full conrol of him if he really want to play the baby part

think of the veggies you can make him eat or how you can dress him or even how you can make him serve yoou

Welcome to the board, Momma Silver.

From what I've seen, ABs usually get an inclination of what they are, early on. I think it's much rarer for someone to be "converted" into being an AB by another person, not impossible, just not as likely. Mommies, on the other hand, are more likely to be introduced to the ab/dl lifestyle. They may be naturals at it because of their particular personalities or they may do it to please their partner. Don't worry so much about the label. You're playing a role for your own enjoyment. It doesn't define who you are as a person. If it feels good do it. If it doesn't, than don't do it. You are who you are and playing "mommy" to your boyfriend doesn't change that.

Hi Mommie Silver and welcome . You`ve got some good advice so far . Just go with the flow and communicate with each other . This is new to you so it`s important to test the waters . There`s so many directions the two of you can go . Be adventourous and try new things when you`re together .The stereotypical Mommie / AB that you might hear or read about does`nt nessasarly have to be you or to make you "Mommie". Think about when you are together or later ,,, what things you`ve done that puts you in "mommie headspace" or some things you do that puts him in "baby headspace" It`s a symbotic relationship and both feed off each other. It`s a very special relationship that grows with time and a deep bond can form between the two of you .

You ask "Am I into Mommie or baby?" Take it slow and see how you feel . You may find you have some "little' in you . ageplay 3 to like 12ish. You dont particularly like wearing diapers but you like fun kid stuff . Playing with dolls , coloring ,,, etc.

Can you be little and be Mommie? Why not! Relationships can be multi leveled . My wife is little and I play Daddy for her but I also have a little side . So we switch. She plays big sister for me and I`m the 3 year old. We also have a Auntie that`s come in the picture the last year . Sometimes when we get together , I`m all in my Daddy headspace , other times I just want to be little . She`s always little and never has had a desire to be Mommie. This is what we`ve found that works for us . It may not work for another couple.

You just have to find yourself and what makes you happy and fulfilled. It just takes time .

Hope this is helpful and wish both of you the best,

lilstevie

Thanks for the advice. I know I should probably test the waters. I will test the waters. It's just so...different than what I'm used to. And I didn't expect to like it but I did.

In some ways it makes me nervous, but I don't really know why.

Anyway, I'm glad everyone is nice atleast.

:-D

Momma_Silver

My advice would be not to worry too much about having to play a certain role. Are you a mommie? Are you a baby? There's no reason you can't be both at different times. Or neither, for that matter, if you chose not to. We play a lot of different roles in different situations in our lives and there's no reason that would be any different. The point is just to have fun with it, so just do whatever you're comfortable with. You'll just have to experiment a little and see what you like.

I applaud you for your willingness to try a new thing. Me and my girlfriend were in pretty much the same situation when I first told her. She hadn't heard of anything like this and I had never told anyone before. I think we've both learned a lot as we went along and our bond is stronger because of it.

However it works out, I wish you the best of luck ^_^