LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

At the office

So for the second time at my current employer I noticed a diaper in the restroom garbage. We aren't a retail place so it's someone that works here. I couldn't tell if it was a normal one or a pull-up. It makes me so curious who it would be! I know it's not mine! It's a pretty small company. Anyone else ever have something similar happen? Just makes me wonder who it is and if its medical or recreational. It is nice to know you're not alone in the building though!

By the end of the week, this will be a full-blown fantasy with a nursery and a Mommy

By the end of the week, this will be a full-blown fantasy with a nursery and a Mommy

Woah, what the heck? I shared a short anecdote with like minded individuals and you just take some rude cheap shot? Way to be a complete jerk.

He/she is not being a jerk; you're heavily over-reacting to a light-hearted jibe ;)

If you look about these forums a lot of people post short stories ("anecdotes"), many of which are fantasies (sometimes blatant ones) where the user - for god knows what reason - insists it was a "real event". The sensible thing to do would be for people to post this kind of stuff in the Story or Roleplay forum (where it should actually go anyway), regardless of it being true or not. Christine Daryleanne was just making the point, in a funny and light hearted way, that your original post looks very much like one of these fantasy posts.

Regardless of the truth of the situation .... Chill out :)

I'm not quite sure how sharing that in a building full of 200+ people there was a diaper in the garbage sounds like one of those fantasy stories. We've all seen them. I've been around these forums for a long time and have seen all the same "I crapped my pants and a hot Victoria secret store employee changed me in the middle of the mall" stories that we all know are 100% b.s. and have no problem when that stuff gets called out.

I just find it really rude that as a long time member with no history of that nonsense, I post something and someone immediately comes out and insinuates I'm making stuff up.

If every time I post something I have to defend myself again allegations of storytelling then what's the point of sharing.

I just find it really rude that as a long time member with no history of that nonsense, I post something and someone immediately comes out and insinuates I'm making stuff up.

If every time I post something I have to defend myself again allegations of storytelling then what's the point of sharing.

Regardless of your history and character, of whether it was rude or not, or if its true or not ... you did, and have continued to, over react ;)

No one is attacking you, s/he's not asserting you're a liar - they simply pointed out it looked a bit suspect. IMO this really shouldn't be such a a big deal for you :)

Just let it go :)

I said not word one about you or your character

About 10 people come in, add to it, conflate it with some of their fantasies and the rest just follows. Things do not stand still, they grow or perish and this looks ripe for the picking. Like Gagool, I have seen this before

Sit back and enjoy the ride

Well it was a "here we go again" but not directed at the OP, at those who would come upon it and put their own tuppence in and expand it to a full-blown fantasy, as has been done before

i have to say, i agree with OP. it really did seem like more of a "Oh god, here we go again with this" more than a joke at all.

IF it was meant to be a joke, a better phrasing would have been something like "Just watch, in a week the replies to this will turn it into a fantasy story."

As for the diapers in the garbage can, it is interesting. have anyone come back from maternity leave? or some sort of surgery? i had my appendix out and had some leaky issues for about a month.

I think it's safe to rule out maternity as it was the men's room. As far as surgery, no idea! It's the second time but they were pretty spaced out so who knows. Just makes you wonder!

Ahh ok, i had guess it was a shared bathroom, being a small workplace. i know some of the offices i have worked in are just a small bathroom at the back of the office.

I have seen a wet pull up in the sanitary napkin holder at work on one of the floors. It was an adult pull up and it was always in the handicapped stall. It was always filled with pee. I also wondered who wore it. I knew it was by a woman. Then I stopped seeing one in there so I wondered if the woman was working there temporary and moved location or moved to another floor or it was something temporary.