LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Horse Riding

I stroked a horse once...

Seriously, I've been horse riding a couple of times, but that was kind of follow a trail of other schoolkids on the horses type of trot through the country type of thingummybob. I should imagine that nappies show through those jodhpurs though don't they? :lol: I do like the countryside though, and wildlife, apart from bloody pigeons.

she rides 4-5 times a week and theres you saying you don't have good sex sheesh!!!

Well, the problem is that a gelding needs his sheath cleaned periodically...that is the sheath on his remaining bit of male equipment....

Barbie dolls horse is plastic and no joints

LOL, now I get it :)

Seriously, I've been horse riding a couple of times, but that was kind of follow a trail of other schoolkids on the horses type of trot through the country type of thingummybob. I should imagine that nappies show through those jodhpurs though don't they? :lol:

I've never worn a nappy while riding, I bet they are really obvious through jodhpurs. Just wondering if anyone else has........

Its the main reason I don't wear 24/7 as I have my own horse and do show jumping comps every weekend! :horse:

Seriously, I've been horse riding a couple of times, but that was kind of follow a trail of other schoolkids on the horses type of trot through the country type of thingummybob. I should imagine that nappies show through those jodhpurs though don't they? :lol:

I've never worn a nappy while riding, I bet they are really obvious through jodhpurs. Just wondering if anyone else has........

Its the main reason I don't wear 24/7 as I have my own horse and do show jumping comps every weekend! :horse:

I've ridden in the past but never with a diaper on. I originally learned English saddle then picked up Western a little later. Haven't ridden either style in years though.

Funny enough, I rode bareback (no saddle for those who don't know) exactly once in my life. I was being lazy and decided to take the horse out with out bridle or saddle, just a halter and two leads...so I'm up near this water tower and the horse does not want to cross the drainway the second time around the tower. So I back the horse up then spur it forward...instead of walking forward the horse leapt over the drainway.

No saddle, no stirrups, two leads and a halter. Second, I'm male so landing the wrong way can be somewhat extremely painful. Landed really hard, lost all of the air in my lungs, but I didn't let go until I could get the horse stopped. Then I slid all the way down around the horses neck until I felt okay to let go and curl up in a ball.

Needless to say I did not ride the horse back to the stable...that wasn't the last time I rode but it is one of my more amusing experiences with horses.

-dw

I ride and work show horses. diapered and not diapered. the only time that my diaper was an issue is when i was riding bair back in a pair of jeans and my tail bone ware a hole in the plastic lining of the disposable diaper that i was wareing. as long as i am in jeans it is not visable and it makes the trail rides nice as you do not have to get off and worring about geting poisin ive is less!!

Hey Frink, it's one thing to know that you're going to jump and quite another thing when the horse does it unexpectedly. Should I have known...probably but hey I was like 14 at the time....and certainly learned my lesson.... =)

Cool Now Dry. I've been meaning to get back to riding again a friend has a couple of "difficult" horses. But work has been dragging me down. Maybe I'll get a chance to ride again over the summer...

Well at least the extra padding will save you from some of the bruises...lol