LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Selected to review depend for men new disign.

DiapermanAl

I have to agree David, the regular fit for men are nothing like being diapered but then again that isn't their target audience. They feel just like normal under wear and that's the point. I like the fit but the capacity is on bit on the light side.

Agreed- the new styles were not designed to replace diapers, but to appeal to those with light leakage who do not want to 'wear diapers' again :rolleyes: Within their capacity limits these do exceptionally well at keeping your clothes dry- I use them as intended daily at work and in the last 2 years I have never leaked a drop :girl_happy: while store brands have failed me <_< The "Real Fits" and "Silhouettes" have less capacity than the "for Men" and "for Women" styles but are also reliable within their limits. The leakage issues I had with the "Silhouettes" when they were new seem to have been resolved, the last ones I tried fared very well :)

I used to wear Goodnites around other people without them knowing--to me this is really what they're going for with this product. A quiet, discreet 'diaper' that you can wear out with little fear of exposure. Doesn't really give that diapered feeling but then again part of that feeling is the unmistakeable crinkle when you walk :)