LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Non incontinence Medical use of Diapers

I had surgery back in January of this year (2013). I had what The Vietnam Veterans call "Jeep Seat". I had a 3 inch Cyst removed from my down stairs area and well, Trying to keep a bandage taped down there was a pain, Literally, so My dad came home one day and sat a big bag of Adult Diapers next to me. Well, pretty awkward but using diapers as a giant bandage is actually very convenient. Since my dad is kind of a talker, now an employee of a local store knows and well, I get hooked up with free diapers.Every Cloud has silver lining.

Edited by DailyDi
Removed icky attachments

pretty clever

diapers aren't just for no 1 and 2 anymore

Yep, The Only thing I don't like about the pull ups is they give me a rash on my leg. thats about it. How ever Tena Brand XXL Diapers don't give me any rashes unless I did not add a sufficient amount of Baby Powder, or Medicated Body Powder, which gives me a nice cooling sensation.

I perspire heavily as well, but that's not why I wear diapers :blush::D

Heavy perspiration can indicate problems with your insulin levels so if you haven't had your blood sugar checked I would recommend that you get that done ;) Mine is exceptionally low (hypoglycemia) which also explains my excessive perspiration. It's not much of a problem in itself other than my having near-fainting spells if I don't eat something 'sweet' regularly to keep my sugar normal, but this can also indicate a propensity for diabetes which does run in my family doubling that danger for me <_< You'd think with all that water-loss through perspiration in the summer that I'd pee less then, but I don't :rolleyes: I can get dehydrated quickly like that so I watch that too, but even when I let myself dry up it doesn't affect my urination :screwy:

Excessive perspiration can also indicate high blood sugar- hyperglycemia- which is diabetes, and that is best detected and treated as early as possible. That's my main concern here for we all know how serious that can be.

Bettypooh

No. Diabetes runs in my family to, so i get cheacked periodically. I'm safe from that for now.

Back on topic, I do remember an old First Aid course covering makeshift bandages, and (clean) diapers and sanitary pads were specifically mentioned as the best alternatives to medical bandages since both are relatively clean and absorbent, and are likely to be available in any small group of people if real medical supplies aren't. Also mentioned (in descending order) was fabric from women's cotton slips and cotton T-shirts :mellow:

Back on topic, I do remember an old First Aid course covering makeshift bandages, and (clean) diapers and sanitary pads were specifically mentioned as the best alternatives to medical bandages since both are relatively clean and absorbent, and are likely to be available in any small group of people if real medical supplies aren't.

Yep! I remember this from the various first aid merit badges in Boy Scouts. :P