LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bed time routine

Dammitdale

Um, diapers? Yeah, I guess that's where it starts B) I do stay hydrated so there's usually some coffee or tea before bedtime but about everything else varies based on how I feel so I really don't have a 'routine' other that diapering in whatever I feel like wearing, then turning out the light and going to sleep :D

I was going to post this a few days ago and seeing that I haven't got much to do at the moment so here is mine. My bed time routine would differ from night to night for some nights before I settle down for the night I like to read one of my stories that I printed out so I can read it whenever I choose. But sometimes I do a bit of writing, other times I like to have a cup of tea and when I settle down for the night and as soon as my head hits the pillow and fall asleep I roll onto my side and put my thumb into my mouth and start sucking on it for a while or some nights I like to cuddle up and sleep with one of my soft, cuddly toys. I also keep a note pad and pencil by my bed in case I wake up during the night and want to jot down any dreams that I have