LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming A Parent

Hi Everyone,

We've recently had our first baby who is now 2 months old. Now both my partner and I aren't too fussed about sex but I've noticed for me particularly, I have a strange change in my likes. Whereas before, diapers meant the world to me and my quest to being a DL finally happened, now I have no interest in them. This seems to have been since the birth of my own baby, now I feel unable to be a DL and feel comfortable about it.

Has anyone else had this experience? I really am upset about this because diapers were my main source of stress relief and in this stressful time, I could do with them right now.

Paul

Kids take alot out of us, are minds are full of what nows and how do I's etc. So for a little while I lost the edge for a lot of things. But you have to get back in to it. Every now and again put one on for a while, you'll soon get the feeling back. Thank god my son was born 22 years ago.

Yes I agree, kids are alot of stress, but you've got a good 18 years plus ahead of you. I lost sex drive and concentrated mostly on that new bundle of joy. Try taking naps when the baby does, it worked wonders for me. Before long my wife at the time began diapering me after she diapered the "baby". Things will slowly come back into focus when your mind tells you it's safe to do so. Right now the baby needs you more and I would think it's just your minds way of focusing on the need at hand. Hang in there it gets better.

Ever since we had our son back in september of 05', I havent been able to be a DL either. It (sex life) gets easier as he/she gets older because the baby will eventually sleep all through the night, yah I know its hard to believe but they can do that. lol Also because you are changing your kids diapers, it kind of makes you feel weird that you would wear them to, at least thats how I feel. It's hard to describe for me why EXACTLY my dl passion has almost vanished, so I hope this makes sense to you PaulCain.

Having a young chind hasn't taken the DL out of me, but then again I do have some medical issues as well. My DL streak comes from more the "life gives you lemons, make lemonade" attitude. But as much work as a small child is, it hasn't toned down my DL.

All of my kids are grown now. However, just before my third was potty trained, my wife decided to split. My diapers were my refuge from the depression this caused, so I wore them most of the time, but never openly around the kids. I always felt guilty changing the little ones training pants and scolding her for wetting or messing herself, while I was standing there with a wet diaper under my clothes.