LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

soft, cuddly toys in nappies

sonofninasayers

I was just thinking about something that involves soft cuddly toys, I can't see the point of soft, cuddly toys such as teddy bears wearing the same disposable nappies as babies wear or the same sort of nappies that one of them baby born dolls that you can buy wear. It's not like that they are going to do a wee or poop. It's a waste of a good nappy so why do most people put disposable nappies on soft, cuddly toys

I think it's usually a case of "just like me!", wherein the AB/AK puts their plushies in diapers to have a closer identification with them/for the plushie to be in a similar situation. It could also make wearing diapers feel less embarrassing, in the case of an older AK. Some people also think it looks cute.

I'm sort of a daddy and a cub. So in cub space I tend to daddy my teddy bear.

Also patting crinkly rumps is like a thing for me so you know I can't pat my own that well and I'm not diapered all the time.

Also not much of a waste since its not like you have to change them every day. It is just one diaper, usually of a size that would just be a soaker. And if you decide they need a new diaper, there is nothing keeping you from cutting the old diaper down to be a soaker.

So like .50 to a buck every few years unless you really want them to crinkle and have to hunt down vintage on ebay.

Which I saw a full box of plastic pampers for like $20 awhile back I kick myself for not getting since I don't like fuzzy covers.

• 2 weeks later...

When I was about 12, the girl next door, Debbie who I mentioned elsewhere and was about 8 and I put a pair of snap-on rubber panties on one of my real cats. It did not seem to mind

I have a plushie that I sleep with that is almost always wearing diapers. Even when I'm not padded it feels nice to have something to snuggle with that has that oh so nice and familiar smooth plastic crinkly feeling. I bought a bag of toddler sized plastic diapers a few years ago and use them on my plushie. They wear out after a few months of snuggling--the tapes stop sticking or the diaper gets too lumpy or whatever. So really I don't consider it a waste of a diaper because my plushie wears the same one for months at a time. If I had a real baby that bag of diapers would probably be gone in a couple days.

I think it's usually a case of "just like me!", wherein the AB/AK puts their plushies in diapers to have a closer identification with them/for the plushie to be in a similar situation. It could also make wearing diapers feel less embarrassing, in the case of an older AK. Some people also think it looks cute.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...