LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone ever want to spank a stranger?

annee

I was out shopping and this lady cut in front of me in line. I asked her what was wrong with her and told her she was rude. I felt like I wished I could have bent her over the check out. Then give about 10 good swats. Then driving home I was cut off 2 times. So I felt very upset by all of this. When I got home my boy should have been home. Well he did show up about 2 hours later. I called

annee you know I love you both, but I have to say....one thing I learned as a real parent is never EVER NEVER take out your frustrations and anger out on a innocent child.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Well we have had a few talks about what happened. I know I was wrong. I love my my guy more than anyone. But thinking of him as my property has been a mistake on my part. I talked my friend who is also my therapist about my internal struggle over just what kind of relationship

I think that you have an idea where you stand. You know that he is your boyfriend/lover that you enjoy treating like a baby/child. He enjoys it because of the past up bringing that he had and it helps him feel loved and wanted. There is nothing wrong with having a relationship that has different levels to it or feelings. Being close to your actual son is great many mothers would like a relationship like that. You know that you love him but not “in love” with him. And that is a good place to be. You knowing that your son likes to wears diapers is another close shared item. Would asking him if he would like you to diaper him when he is at the house be wrong? No and yes. No it isn’t wrong to ask for it is something you know that he likes and maybe he is comfortable enough to wear diapers around you. Yes if you are doing it to fulfill a sexual desire. If it isn’t a sexual desire and purely a love for a son and the show of acceptance then I would say it is ok. Then it would be up to your son as far as being comfortable. You are on the right path of life and thinking. Keep talking to your friends you will be just fine as a mother and lover to your baby.

Well we all have ideas some for the better or worse. I at times do feel totally crazy taboos are fun to cross for me. But some are not to be crossed. Yes just because an idea crosses ones mind. It is not some thing to act on. I have been more open to act on ideas than most lady's I know. I love acting out a motherly role with my boyfriend is not hurting anyone. I have enjoyed helping my guy feel loved and cared about. I am in a situation of reshaping him most women want but have had no luck with. It started before I knew about the whole diaper thing. But it did open the door all the way. I know he is open to what I call re raising him. At times he is my man who takes care of me and businesses. But when he is in mommies boy mood I think of him as my son. When I ramped up him wearing diapers I know I pushed him past his comfort level. It was just that I had read a lot about the love hate so many guys had with diapers. I did it with my own selfish reasons. I was not sure how it would work out. But I wanted him to feel safe and a sense safety. I called it diaper training. Well seems to have worked out well. A few times wearing a diaper was not am option for him at night and he told me he had a hard time sleeping. I know I have made him feel it almost necessary to be diapered at least for bed. But the idea of diapering my birth son at this point would be wrong for me. Why because I start to have sexual feelings mixed in. If that happened I am not sure how It would affect me? But what that could do to him I could not deal with that.

Annee, it seems like you are on the right path for yourself. You understand that you like being a mother and dealing with diapers. You have a boyfriend that is in need of mothering and doesn't mind you diapering him. You have your adult needs being met and you are meeting his adult needs. I would say if you are happy that you stay your path and continue to open up to each other about additional needs and wants in the relationship. Whether it be your spanking or additional babying with your boyfriend. You understand that even though that your son has a desire or want to wear diapers you acting on helping him with that would be "sexual" for you and therefore wrong. I don't see an area that you have talked about that you don't understand your life and the lives of those around you. I have question, how does your family feel about your mommy relationship with the boyfriend? Have they been positive or negative? Just curious no need to answer if too personal.

I do not share every aspect of our relationship with everyone around us. Yes my one son knows a lot about my guys diaper enjoyment. The nice thing for my son is mostly from what my guy has told me. Is that he feels better about his own feelings with diapers. But one thing is for sure the reason people are into the ab or dl and both are many.

• Like 1