LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is A.C.Medical going ABDL?

Is Rearz taking A.C. Medical a bit more in our direction? I notice in the newly updated catalog that they also refer to the "overnight garment" as a "Romper" (all it would need is shoulder straps to be one of a sort) right in the sub-header: "OVERNIGHT DIAPER COVER/ROMPER". In a few of the photies, the girl is wearing another rubber panty of the same material (transparent amber) under the "romper"

http://www.acmedi.com/catalog.htm

Does this mean that if and when they update that page with the "sanitary skirts" will they also be listed as "Babydolls", for which, since you can get very full matching panties, most of them can be used?

blondie.jpg

The ruffle at the top comes from turning the "waist" elastic up to adjust the skirt to a proper babydoll length

My recommendations some 8 years ago was part of why they put full-circle skirts of different lengths into their inventory

I believe the garment category/descriptor is changed as Christine stated, but the statements that Tara referenced about the company being only a seller of medical products has been there for several years. The medical products only designation was important because the non-medical would have extra costs in taxes and possibly longer shipping times across the border if each parcel was inspected for required additional taxes.

The different pages have different update dates so it may be "updated as we get around to it"

There is a bit of a disparity to calling what was formerly an "Overnight Garment" as can be seen on other pages and "Overnight vinyl diaper cover/Romper" and just how that meshes with "medical only", I have no idea. Now that designation was for postal purposes. Even the former owner was ABLG aware from what I had heard in the grapevine and from the positive reaction to one of the early babydolls that I sent up some 15 years ago which was returned with comments. I suggested that such an item could be used in addition to rubber panties for an extra measure of protection