LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

valeria

"But i have a place to live at you just passed the motel that im living in that has my stuff" i sit there mad as i then say "im f***** 16 why doesn't anyone believe me that im 16 and not a baby"

"You can't be 16, you can fit in a high chair, a baby car seat, and a stroller perfectly. Also that diaper you're wearing isn't even the largest available for a toddler!" says Lauren. "You are obviously advanced, you can talk and walk, but you cannot care of yourself. You're light as a feather, and look malnourished. You wouldn't live in a seedy place like that motel, you will be loving in a warm loving household"

"So what i don't f***** care i am too 16 im just short for my age and i want to go back to my motel now!" i try to get out of the car seat as you pull up to your condo house as you and lauren were getting tired of the way im acting.

I try to get out of her arms to run to the door to leave as lauren found it funny and cute that i was trying to get out of her arms but was still gonna do something for my bad behavior that happend in the car.

Nick says "I'll set up the nursery with the stuff we brought, and you can show our little tearaway what happens when we're naughty!" Lauren brings you to the sofa "Listen mischief; if you misbehave, curse or otherwise be naughty, we punish, and that means spankings!"

"I just want to go home" I get upset that no one cares what i want as i run off and disappear in the house causing lauren and you to panic as you had the door leading in to the garage open since you were carrying stuff in for the nursery.

"Oh shit, Nick you didn't leave the door open did you?" I respond: "Yeh, I had to get these big boxes in for Val's nursery" "Idiot! She's probably got out!" Lauren goes down the street looking for you, and I look in the house.

Lauren finds me down the street at the crosswalk as i waited to cross even though i don't really know which way to go to get back to my motel. Lauren calls you letting you know she found me as she then gets off the phone with you as the crosswalk sign shows that i could cross as there was a lady walking with her baby as lauren yells to her to stop me from crossing the street.

The lady grabs you firmly by the hand, as Lauren comes and takes you. "Thank you maam" Lauren says, as she carries you back to the house which luckily isn't far away. Lauren scolds you. "That was a very foolish thing to do, you could have been killed"

I wouldn't stay in laurens arms as i kick and scream as a few curse words slip from my lips.lauren carries me inside as you see us and was relived i was okay but wasn't happy that i took off like that either.

"Right Baby Val, I think we need to have a few ground rules" Lauren agrees. "1. No running away, 2. No cursing, 3. You will wear what we say 4. We will accompany you everywhere and 5. You will call us Mommy and Daddy. Understood?" Me and Lauren wait for your response.

"Not anymore sweetie. Now if those rules are disobeyed, you will get a spanking from either myself or Laura. Now its time for dinner, Mommy will feed you in your highchair, and Daddy will get your new nursery finished." Lauren carries you into the kitchen.

"Now stop being silly" Says Lauren. She's just finished warming up a meal, which she puts in a babyish bowl for you with a spoon. She then puts it on the tray on your high chair. "Now eat this sweetheart. If you eat it all up, mummy will give you a special surprise tonight" she says with a smile.