LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

valeria

You manage to feed me as i get a sick look on my face as milk never really settled in my stomach, as lauren cleans up after most of the kids are done eating and go off to the playroom to play.

We go back to the playroom, and wonder where you have got. I check the door, and it wasn't opened, so Lauren checks the bathroom. Lauren sees you trying to get to the grown up toilet. "What are you doing in here missy?"

I jump alittle as i didn't feel good as i don't turn around to look at lauren as i try to get to the toilet when i felt lauren goes to pick me up fast before i get to the grown up toilet when i suddenly throw up from the milk i was given and was starting to break out alittle from the reaction i was having from the milk as i get embarrassed i start to cry.

Lauren tries to calm me down as i didn't want to play as i felt sick as lauren sets me down to go clean up the bathroom as she stops by the front desk where you are and tells you what happend.

After what Lauren told me, I feel bad about feeding you milk, so I come over, and I give you a cookie to say sorry. "I'm really sorry sweetie, I didn't know you were allergic to milk, here's a cookie for you"

(thats okay) i shake my head no still as i didn't feel good and wanted to go lay down as you and lauren notice i wasn't gonna argue and fight about being held or anything as i stay quiet.

Me and Lauren discuss what to do with you when the centre closes later in the day. Lauren suggest we take you home, and care for you as you're sick. I reluctently agree, and go to babies r us to get a stroller and a baby car seat and I pack a few nursery items we need. Lauren say we can bring you back tomorrow.

I wake up as i rub my eyes and yawn as i lay there as i see you and lauren standing there as i didn't kmow what time it was hoping i could go home now and have my clothes back.

"Sweetie, you're coming home with us and will be our baby girl. We will take care of you, keep you safe, and you will have lots of fun." Lauren straps you in the stroller, and pops a paci in your mouth as Nick pushes out of the day centre will Lauren locks up.

We push you through the empty mall. Nick says "Sweetie, you are too little to live on your own, you're young and little, you need to have a family, and we will be your family." "And you will be our baby!" Lauren adds.

"I don't need to have a family im fine on my own im 16 i can take care of myself" I get mad as i manage to unbuckle myself from the stroller as i get out and try to run off.

Lauren rebuckles you, and makes the straps tighter so you can't escape so easily. We then get in the car, where you are unstrapped from the stroller, and placed in your baby car seat, with a 5-point harness which Nick straps you into. "This will keep you safe sweetheart!"

As we drive off Lauren firmly tells you "Listen missy, there will be no cursing, no bad behavior, and no getting away!" Nick adds "You need a nice family who will care for you, and show you love. We will bath you, change your diapers, feed you nice nourishing food, and keep you safe and secure!" As we drive a long we pass the motel you use to live.