LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

valeria

"i want to use the toilet not this potty chair why can't you f***** believe me when i say that im 16" i sit there annoyed not caring anymore if i curse as i was really frustrated with being talked down to like a baby,

I try to hold it in thinking it will help from not having to take a nap as you see that im trying to hold it in even though its not good to do that as i still try to ignore you as i stay quiet.

-After waiting a little while, I lose patience- "Right, you're obviously not going to go potty, so you can wear your diaper again, and we will change you when you've used it" -I stand you up, and I tape your diaper back on you- "Now nap time!" -I carry you back into the naptime room-

I try to get out of your arms as i didn't want to sleep as throughts were going through my head as i started to feel lost and confused as it was starting to scare me alittle as i started to get upset but didn't want to show it as lauren sees you carry me in to the nap time room.

I say to Lauren that you have gone a lot more quiet as I pass you over to her. She says "Aww you're still in your diaper, well we better put you in a crib for naptime so you don't wet the mattress." Lauren takes you to the crib where the babies are sleeping, and she lays you in it. "Now get some sleep sweetie, if you need us we will be right outside" Me and lauren leave the naproom.

I sit up in the crib confused as i try to get out of it as still had to use the bathroom hoping i could sneak out to the bathroom and then get back before nap time is over as i manage to get out of the crib i hold on to it so i could climb down as i lose grip of it and fall hitting the floor as it scared me i started to cry as i did hit my head on something as it hurts as i suddenly felt my diaper was wet which caused me to cry even more.

I hear the bump and the crying, but because the crying really sounds babyish, I think its one of the kids, until I see you on the floor crying. "Aww sweetie, this is what happens when you try and get out." I pick you up, and I notice your diaper is soaked: "Uh oh sweetie, looks like someone needs a diaper change!"

I was still crying as my head was hurting as you carry me out of the naptime room and to the changing room as lauren was cleaning up the playroom when she heard the crying and saw you holding me and follows to see what was wrong.

"Val bumped her head a little, so if you can get some ice, and I'll change her diaper" Lauren goes and gets the ice, and I take you to the changing table which has a really babyish padding on it. As I lay you down, I stick a pacifier in your mouth.

i spit out as i didn't want the pacifier as i held my head alittle as i felt a bump forming as i try to calm down as lauren comes back with some ice as you were surprise to be about to get me changed without me fighting and arguing.

After applying some ointment and baby powder, I bring the diaper up between your legs, and I tape it up nice and snug. "All done sweetie". Lauren says "Awww a nasty bump but it will go soon" as she brings you back into the nap room and lays you back in the crib.

I lay there after lauren leaves the room as my head was throbbing, i try to lay a certain way so my head won't hurt as much as it was hard to as i didn't want to sleep at all as i would rub the bump alittle as i wanted it to go away,

I was still being stubborn as i spit the pacifier out of my mouth and toss it out of the crib and after awhile i fell asleep for a bit. Later on naptime was over as you and lauren walk in to the room and found pacifiers all on the floor thinking i started it as you start to wake up the kids that sleep on the mats first and then over to the cribs to wake up the babies.

We still see you asleep so we chose to wake you last. All the older kids did their potty, and resumed playing, and we checked the diaper wearers and Lauren took them to be fed. Lastly I wake you up. "Hey sweetie, time to wake up now"

I yawn alittle as i felt you check the diaper as you carry me out of the naptime room to the kitchen where all the kids are eating. (i meant it by it was only you i saw since i ment to put that i was asleep on my stomach so when i felt myself being picked up and saw that it was just you. does that make it alittle more sense now)

"Now sweetie, we have something special for you."I pick up a warm baby bottle of milk off the counter, and I sit with you on my lap and I bring the teat of the bottle to you. "Baba time!" (I know, i was just joking :) haha)