LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

valeria

"Awwww I reckon someone's hungary!" I say as I carry you downstairs into the kitchen. I put you in the highchair, with a colouring book and some crayons on the tray as I make you a sandwich and some potato chips.

I sit there as i color alittle when the phone rings you go to answer it as it was mommy calling to see what we were up to and how it went at the doctors.

You hear me say that that you had your shots, and that you cried, but seem ok now. I also talked about how you slept for most of the morning. I make the sandwich as I speak to her.

After I get off the phone, I put the sandwich which was cut into tiny pieces, on the tray with some chips. I tie a bib around you. "Here you go princess" I say, as I give you a kiss.

Once you've finished, I pick you up out of your high chair, and I carry you to the lounge, where I lay you on the changing mat on the floor. "Ok sweetie time to change your diaper!" I say with a smile.

I untape your diaper, bag it up, and wipe you clean. I then apply a little ointment, then some baby powder before taping a fresh diaper on you. "There we are, all done" I smile as I pick you up, and give you a cuddle.

I turn the channel to Sesame Street, and I cuddle you some more. "Here you go honey". I pop a paci in your mouth to stop you sucking your fingers. As we watch I stroke your hair. At some point in the program they do "Incy wincey spider" so I play with you, doing a spider impression with my hand walking up your torso. "Incy wincy spider climbed up the waterspout..."