LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

valeria

I smile as i hold my arms up wanting to be held as mommy then picks me up after putting the certicate down as i rest my head on her shoulder as auntie smiles saying "oh look how cute she is" i blush getting shy i hide my face as i was still feeling a bit sick.

I look at you alittle as i stay in my mommy's arms as she touches my forehead as it was still alittle warm as auntie goes over and gets richie out of the playpen.

I nod my head alittle since i really didn't eat much all day as i held on to mommy she sits down with me on her lap as auntie asks you and mommy questions about me or if they had anything they wanted to ask.

Lauren knows that Richie is really 15 years old, and asks about what people say about him being a permanent 'baby'. Auntie just says to tell people he has stunted growth, the doctor will diagnose that.

Auntie smiles as she says "and how is this cutie getting along with the two of you" as she looks at me i get shy again as i look at mommy and you

"Oh she was a right terror when we first found her, she hated being our baby and wearing her diaper, but now she seems to love us" Lauren says as she looks down and smiles at you.

Mommy smiles and feeds me as her and auntie talk as i cough alittle i stop eatting as i wasn't that hungry as mommy tries to get me to eat more.

After we finish washing up, we take you out of the high chair, and carry you to your stroller to take you to the park nearby. "Let strap you in princess" I say as we push you outside to the park.

Mommy and you both talk as i sat there in my stroller quiet as a few people would stop to say how cute i am and would ask how old i am as i was starting to get fussy.

We say 2 and half each time we are asked. When we get to the park's playground, we let you out of the stroller, but we put a harness on you. "Here princess, this will make you safe.

I sit there as mommy says "go easy with her we wouldn't want her to throw up again" i look around alittle as you see me trying to get the harness off