LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

valeria

After all the kids and have finished, the little helper collects your empty plate, and says "I think its time to change val's diaper!" as she gives Lauren the empty plates. I say "I think your right!" as i lift you out of your high chair, and check your diaper which does need changing.

"Come on sweetie, time to change your diaper" I lay you on the table, but a few of the kids watch as I change you. They're curious and ask questions like "what's the cream for" or "whats the powder for" and I answer. As I tape a fresh diaper on you some say "diaper time!". Once I finish i then say "Nap time!" and i carry you to one of the cribs.

As Lauren was coming to the end of her shift, she decides to take you home, so she picks you up, puts you in your stroller, and wheels you out to the main mall. However, as Lauren pushes you you see some old friends of yours who at the moment, haven't noticed you.

(If anyone is reading this thread, and would like to join this rp, please PM me or valeria. A girl to play to part of Lauren will be awesome, but please speak to us about any idea you would like to contribute.)