LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

valeria

I reckon you have never had the experience of love or the safety of a family unit. Whereas Lauren reckons you need a lot more discipline. I go and try to talk to you. "Sweetie, you know what you said was wrong do you?"

"Are you not grateful? We give you a nice home, with two people who will love and care for you. Free food, free roof over your head, and don't even need to lift a finger or even wipe your own butt." Lauren says sharply.

Lauren walks in and sees i was waking up as i move around alittle in the crib as i rub my eyes as i was laying on my stomach i felt myself being picked up as i look seeing its lauren.

I curl up in her arms as my thumb was in my mouth as i lay my head on laurens should as she carries me in to the kitchen when you notice i had my thumb in my mouth.

She gets me to latch on as i start to suck on it as i curl up in her arms as i was alittle hungry after the nap i had as i held on to her shirt not wanting to let go as lauren smiles loving this bonding moment.

I nod my head alittle as i then finish as lauren fixes herself and then holds me over her shoulder to burp me as i let out a small burp as she holds me close to her and takes me up stairs to pack a diaper bag and get me ready.

"yes please" i sit there in the car seat as lauren smiles as you pull in to a parking spot and get me out of the car as you carry me inside as lauren gets the diaper bag.

I order our food, and Lauren gets a free table and a highchair for you. Once our food is ready Lauren carries over the tray, and I carry you, the put you in the highchair, before breaking up the nuggets for you with some fries out of a Happy Meal box. "There you are princess" I say as I smile.