LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

valeria

I struggle changing you, but try to persevere. "Honey hold still for daddy" I just about get you wiped, creamed and powdered before snapping a fresh diaper on you. I don't bother with your shorts as the wet diaper leaked, so your in an exposed diaper.

i try to take off as i didn't want to get put back in to the play pen as i wanted to go home but knowing that won't happen as you see me trying to go up the stairs but i have a little trouble keeping my balance.

Lauren calls us in for dinner, and Auntie comes and takes Richie and brings him into the dining room. I lift you out of the playpen and carry you there. When there, you see Richie on a booster seat, and an empty highchair which I carry you to.

I continued to be fussy as you get me strapped in to the high chair as its placed between you and mommy as i pout from not being in a good mood as you and mommy don't get why im acting like this.

• Like 1

Richie starts to get tired, so Auntie decides to put him to bed. After we had our coffee, we decide to head back home, now you've finished feeding. We say our goodbyes, and get you back in the car before driving home.