LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

valeria

I come rushing in as I hear you cry, and I lift you up out of the cot and give you a reassuring cuddle "There there princess, it's ok, the nasty storm will soon pass" I kiss you, and you feel more at ease as for once in a long time, you are not alone during a thunder storm unlike the days you were in that motel.

I undo your sleeper, and untape your diaper. I throw the used one away, and wipe you nice and clean, before applying the ointment, and baby power. I then get a fresh diaper, and tape it on you, and zip you back in your sleeper. Lauren pets your hair through out, and cuddles you again, before sitting you down on the rocking chair. I say "All done sweetie".

Once you have stopped sucking, Lauren lays you back in your crib, and turns the mobile on to make a sweet lullaby for you. Both my and Lauren cuddle as we watch sleep to a soothing tune, while the rain and thunder ease away.

Feels your diaper. "Come on sweetie, lets get your diaper changed!" I say as I lay you down on your changing table, and I take off your sleeper and your wet diaper. I do the usual procedure of wiping you clean, adding ointment and powder before diapering you up again. "You like wearing your diapers now don't you?" I say as I tape it up. I then dress you for the day in a cute little pink dress, and brush your hair. Lauren comes in and shows me how to put it in pigtails.