LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

valeria

"i am not wearing a diaper so let go of me" i try to get out of laurens arms as she carried me in to the naptime room that has a changing table and lays me down as i try to get off it as the guard waits to speak to lauren as she then has you take over getting me changed in to a more appropriate outfit then what i was wearing since i had jeans and a crop top on.

-the mall security nods and goes to leave as he says- "page me if anything goes wrong" -he leaves as lauren comes in to the nap time room and sees you put me down on the ground as i was mad and hated this as i started to yell that i wanted my clothes back as i accidently let a few curse words slip from my mouth as i go to grab my clothes and go to the bathroom to change back in to my clothes.

"Val we don't say those sort of words here", I pick you up before you reach the bathroom, carry you and put you in the play pen with tall pink bars which you cannot climb. "Now you will stay there until you learn to control that mouth of yours and start to behave yourself" I walk over to Lauren and help her with the other kids (I have to carry on with this tomorrow, sorry x)

-As Lauren catches you- "Listen Val if you're not going to behave and be a good baby girl, we're going to call the security guard again, now stay in there, or say sorry, then you can have some lunch"

"Well it's lunch time soon, Nick will get you something" Said Laura, leaving you in the pen. From the pen you can see me getting the table ready for the kids to eat. The kids start to sit there, and they have their lunch, while I come and get you, and pick you up from the pen. "Ok val, it's lunchtime for baby"

"I told you im not a baby so put me down i don't want to be carried im 16" i try to get out of your arms as i was still mad about before and still wanted to go home.

-I put you down at the table, and you are given a small portion of pasta, on babyish plastic plates just like the other kids, with a plastic fork and spoon. You also get a bib tied around you- Now sit here and eat your lunch and be a good baby girl, otherwise you're going back in the playpen!

-i take the bib off and throw it as i didn't want it as i barely ate as i didn't feel hungry at all as the other kids try getting there bibs off and toss it too as you were busy on the computer trying to look up anything about me as lauren sees what the kids and i did to our bibs as they are all over the floor-

-Lauren sees what you have done, and the influence you have on the other kids, so she picks you up- Nick, can you fetch our little trouble maker a high chair? -Lauren bring u into the kitchen away from the other kids, and I bring in the High chair, and set it up for you, before returning to the computer. I say " She should fit in this!"

-i kick and scream wanting to be put down as lauren manages to get me in to the highchair and strap me in before locking the table in place as i try to get out of the high chair and wouldn't stay still-

Now stop fidgeting, and eat your lunch like a good girl -putting your bib back on, and putting your lunch on the high chair tray- otherwise you can stay in your chair hungry! Nick meanwhile gets the other kids ready for naptime, making sure diapered kids are dry, and non-diapered kids use the potty.

I sit there pouty as lauren leaves to go help you as i barely ate the pasta as the bowl was almost empty as i wanted to get out of the high chair as i sigh alittle feeling like im slowly giving up that i would never be getting out of here.

Nick checks on you, dreading the worst as you may have had a fit of anger, but is surprised and delighted to see you have pretty much finished your lunch. "Well done val! Now lets get you ready for nap time." -I lift you out of the high chair, and I bring you into the naptime room. "Hows your diaper sweetie?" I warmly ask.

I ignore you as i didn't feel like talking as i wanted to be put down as i wasn't tired at all as lauren walks in after changing one of the kids and putting him down for a nap.

i nod my head alittle as i still didn't want to talk hoping i would be put down so i can go to the bathroom alone and get the diaper off me as i wanted my own clothes back.

I try to hold it as i didn't want to use the potty chair "i want to use the toilet im 16 not a baby" i get mad again as i try to get up from where i was to go to the toilet