LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

valeria

I panic hearing you talk about me as i try to leave the room as i go to the door and try to open it but it wouldn't as i try to find a button that opens it and just as i get it open lauren and you both catch me for trying to leave.

Sweetie you can't leave, you'll get lost again, or get taken away. Why don't you tell us your name and where you live, and we can help you find your mommy or daddy. -Tries to prevent you from leaving by giving you come colouring pencils and a book- Look you can have some fun until someone collects you.

"I told you im 16 not a little kid so let me leav" i get frustrated as i push the coloring book and pencils on the flooras i try to leave not letting anyone stop me this time.

"my names val" i look at you and lauren as i give up and sigh alittle knowing i could be in a lot more trouble if i don't tell the truth "i don't have parents and i..i have been living on my own since i was 14" i get quiet as i stood there just as a mall guard walked in.

Sweetie, if you leave this center, you will taken in by the mall guard, and sent to social services. However if you remain here, we can keep you safe and look after you. Lauren comes back, and tells me that the mall guard was called away and didn't yet tell him about Val.

"But i don't want to stay here i want to go home to my motel" i suddenly get quiet realizing i just told you and lauren where i was living as i didn't know what to do as i didn't want to be taken my security and then get taken to social services.

"well i do some jobs like clean motel rooms and sometimes work at a bar even though im underage" i barely look at lauren or you as i look at the ground feeling like a toddler that was gonna be in trouble.

Well tell you what, our numbers are low, some days we hardly have any kids here at all, so I got an idea. If you stay with us a few days a week as a toddler or a baby, to show outsiders that we do have kids here, then we will pay you.

"whoa i won't do that no one is gonna by that and i won't do it so im gonna leave and take a bus home" i try to leave once again as i get the door unlocked just as the security guard came back to talk with lauren about me again.