LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here.

Hi all. Been trying to join here for months, but only recently borrowed some eyes to get signed up.

I became incontinent after using a drug called Topamax. I was on that to treat chronic headaches...unfortunately...That created a new challenge.

My bladder is weird. I can't feel a thing. Forcing myself to pee is difficult most of the time.

I've recently taken to using just a bed pad at night. If I sleep on my back I tend not to wet during the night. If I get up and hurry straight to the bathroom I have the luxury of using the toilet.

Does anyone else have something remotely similar?

Cheers,

Garret

I can speak for borrowing someone else's eyes but I do have urge incontinence. I absolutely will wake up no less than once a night with a full bladder (and the somewhat painful urges that accompany them). I've found that if I try and get up then I will, at a minimum, physically wake up more and have a harder time getting back to sleep. I'm a side sleeper too so there isn't a disposable out there that is good enough not to leak on me, as such I have to wear cloth at night. Since switching to cloth I haven't needed my bed pad once, though I still have it there for just in case.

Nothing wong with grabbing a urinal or jar from the side of the bed in the middle of the night and putting the lid on afterward. A dollop of hydrogen peroxide will keep it from smelling bad.

If you had to borrow a pair of eyes to sign up, it is probably worth posting on the tech support area since others may have the same problem, but be too embarrassed to borrow the eyes.

I have had some trouble with needing to get my bladder fairly full before I can pee, on account of psychiatric meds, but those seem reversible. YMMV, of course.