LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

anyone know anyone that is interested in buying some vintage luvs diapers unopened

Plenty of people sell that sort of thing on ebay. Those are the small size so they won't go for a ton of money but they still might sell for more than you think. I've seen packs of vintage diapers go for hundreds of dollars there. Large toddler size diapers from the 80s and 90s go for the most money.

"Luv's Baby Pants" were an early to mid 80's invention. The box looks to be 1984-1985. Well, now that you've posted pictures, we all have to see the wonderful commercial from circa 1985:

thats an interesting post/comment you put up there. i know they have something similar to read on

for a gibson les paul guitar, on the back of the headstock, to determine year month etc but how

did you find out about how to read it for the vintage diapers? just wow. very cool!

thats an interesting post/comment you put up there. i know they have something similar to read on

for a gibson les paul guitar, on the back of the headstock, to determine year month etc but how

did you find out about how to read it for the vintage diapers? just wow. very cool!

Thank you StuckInPampers. :) The way I found out about the code is actually a bit weird. Occasionally I'd stumble across older diapers, and I was usually good about identifying the year they were made in. When I finally stumbled across vintage maxipads though, my knowledge was a bit more limited. I took to the internet and talked to a few people with similar interests including one who I knew was good at identifying this kind of stuff, and he suggested that I look for the factory code. As soon as I found it and gave it to him, he was able to decipher it and tell me how to read it. After figuring out how to read the factory code on my vintage maxipads I wondered if I could apply the same technique to diapers. I gave it a shot and as luck would have it the codes followed the same format as long as the diapers and maxipads were from the same companies and made around the same time. It became much easier to find much more accurate manufacturing information once I knew what to look for.

• 4 weeks later...

hi hey im not trying to come at you and tell you you are wrong but i hate it when someone trys to tell me that im wrong ok back in the late 70s early maybe as far as 1980 itself the diapers went from a fan style diaper to the ever so popular contured diaper i should know because i was in diapers around that time