LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dressing and undressing your little. Recommendations?

I dont find it too difficult unless it comes to tights and really fragile clothing like that, i give them to her to put on, by which point shes already in a nappy and has been defeated in whatever protest if she was in a bad mood :)

Generally I encourage my little one to sit still with a toy or promises of a treat, usually a bottle, if she is good and let's me manipulate her arms/legs whatever way is easiest to get whatever she's wearing on or off.

I find when undressing or dressing my little one is to give her a book or a toy to hold and this occupies her mind so i get on with putting her nappies plastic pants and dress on. She puts her own socks and shoes on because she says she likes to help mummy in a small way, I don't believe in punishing a little one for things llike that, i believe the punishments should be kept for bad behaviour.

You say your little isn't into spanking, well a swat on the padded bottom isn't a spanking but an alert to listen. Two or three swats usually shakes them loose and allows mommy/daddy to grab bABy's attention.