LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diapers and heat

Don't worry- that won't happen :) I'm in the sunny (and too-hot-in-the-summer) south and have kept diapers in my car trunk for months without any apparent degrading of any part of them ;) As a precaution since long-term storage there might be an issue, I don't leave the extra diaper in there for more than a few months; I'll use it and replace it with a new one :blush: One issue you may encounter is dampness, so just ziploc them and you'll have no problems with that either :whistling:

Yes I would agree that you should not have any problems, as I live in the heat of GA by my self and have hind my over stock of bulk orders in my attic in the middle if the hot summers and never had any problems with them

• 2 weeks later...

The molecule compounds which make up the diaper expand, and if you don't cool them down after 48 hours, they will expand to an unpredictable size and will likely start absorbing all the moisture in the air, cycling all the CO2 gases that surround your city into a vortex, until a pure carbon tornado tears the town in half.

I left my diapers in the trunk over the summer once. I was working 6 days out of the week from 6 in the morning till 6 in the afternoon. Needless to say I didn't have much time to wear them. When I got a new job in the fall I had time to wear them. When I opened the diapers up to put them on they were sticky on the inside, like they had glue in them. I think it was the heat because I bought some more diapers of the same brand later on and they felt completely different. Maybe I had a bad batch but I had worn several of them already, and they weren't sticky like that before the summer.