LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

which would you prefer

theuke1

Ok if you was wearing your diaper in your room on your bed one night. Your diaper leaks a bit onto your bed, and you perants/friends (who don't know your a DL) comes in you room and notice your bed in wet and smells like piss.

(they haven't seen you wearing a diaper, or anything like that.)

If it's my parents, I would tell them that I wet the bed, because I used to actually do that when I was little, so they would believe that. If it's my friends, I'd rather tell them that I like diapers than any of those other choices.

What makes anyone think that parents are going to let it slide if there were more than a few drops (which is implied by the presence of an odor_? That would mean at the least, the sheets have to be cleaned and maybe the mattress is no good anymore. THAT will call for an explanation. Imagine this aftermatn. You're doing something with a couple of friends and in walks Mom and says "Oh, Johnny. After what happened [last week, the other day; take your pick], I got you these" and hands you a pair of rubber panties or puts them on a chair, etc. Better you had gotten them BEFORE the "accident"

1. On the flip side of that coin, if I went into someone's room and it smelled like urine, I wouldn't say anything. It's just one of those things that, for me, you think to yourself 'hmmm', but don't actually say anything out of politeness.

• 3 weeks later...

If you make your bed before you leave....no one would even know what happened! :P

I have had diaper leaks in my bed leaving wet spots the size of dinner plates on the sheets :o and never any smell, and all I did was pul the sheet and lankets up to cover it until it dried :P

The smell would have to come from repeated leakage that wasn't cleaned up, and it would also have to be VERY concentrated to create a noticeable smell.

But given the choices of this scenario, I'd just choose 'A' what ever. Or ad that I had a REALLY R*E*A*L*L*Y great dream last night which resulted in a wet dream that was just out of this world ;) Then walk away whistling a happy tune :thumbsup::D

I already have back story so I'd simply tell them that wett it. And I have a number of excuses to back it up.

1. I take sleeping pills that knock me out, so it could very well happen that my body couldn't wake up to go to the bathroom.

2. I already have a small and over active bladder. They know this has givin me close calls in my teen years. "Thankfully good at holding it"

3. I use to have a kidney problem "Docs couldn't figure out why" and for 6-7 months in my teen years I wett the bed a few times weekly "3-4 times a week" this was a HUGE problem "not in the least bit enjoyable"

So basically I'd just say I wett the bed a little.