LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is it worth it?

As I sit here today, diapered, I pose the question "is it worth it?" Is it worth the daily risk I endure just to have a few moments of pleasure? Is it worth trying to plan where and when to get supplies, only to be used at limited times, without anyone else to experience them? I sit here, at the age of 18, questioning whether or not to continue to conform to this lifestyle. I originally chose this lifestyle to escape the conformity of normal life, and to be different, but I have worked hard to put myself through high school, and now, entering college, I contemplate whether or not to abandon this lifestyle to return to normal society and conformity. Can anyone offer any guidance?

This is a question only you can answer. Going on to college, you may want to set aside AB/DL thoughts. There is nothing wrong with that. Depending on your living situation you might find it difficult to sustain an active diaper life while in school. If you decide to continue, that's fine as well, but again, you may have to be even more discrete.

Regardless, unless you have only been in a purely experimental mode, you may well find yourself being attracted again sometime later in life. That should have no bearing on your decision at this time.

If you read enough other threads on this site, you'll find that few here have not had thoughts - and attempts - at quitting only to find the urge and need reappear. Even so, don't be swayed too much by people saying no or yes. Go with what you're feeling. Right now your post seems to be asking the question. You also sound like you're at a low level of 'commitment' and abandoning thoughts of diapers for now might not be a big deal one way or the other, except for how you personally feel about it. And no decision you make today cannot be reversed tomorrow or in the future. Only my opinion, but I do not think that the desire/need for diapers increases with use, though at a certain level of desire/need you may find your use increasing as opportunities and conditions allow or demand.

As I sit here today, diapered, I pose the question "is it worth it?" Is it worth the daily risk I endure just to have a few moments of pleasure? Is it worth trying to plan where and when to get supplies, only to be used at limited times, without anyone else to experience them? I sit here, at the age of 18, questioning whether or not to continue to conform to this lifestyle. **I originally chose this lifestyle to escape the conformity of normal life, and to be different,** but I have worked hard to put myself through high school, and now, entering college, I contemplate whether or not to abandon this lifestyle to return to normal society and conformity. Can anyone offer any guidance?

This ** line right here tells me everything. First off, a diaper is just a slightly 'different' type of underwear, so it really shouldn't be any real issue...But more to my point, your comment that "you chose this lifestyle"...as opposed to the rest of us that had the 'lifestyle choose us". We don't have much of a choice in being D/L types, I know that I don't :P Doing something for the sake of doing it is one thing, but you 'chose' a diaper life to escape something else...and it didn't (or isn't) working. You don't have the drive that gets the rest of us to do what we do. Doing or going into something for other reasons other then the enjoyment of the subject will ultimately lead to unhappiness and reconsideration of ones position in that situation. For example, if you wanted to study Law..and be a Lawyer for the reasons that Lawyers make a lot of money and have (somewhat) high status, power and get to do all sorts of neat things, then you are going into the profession for the wrong reasons. You go into law for the LOVE of the LAW....first and foremost! "Do what you love and everything else will follow" but you have to love what you do. So your problem with trying to figure out if "it's worth it" is coming from the angle that you went into this with out the love and drive that he rest of us do. You simply chose this to 'escape' a (potentially) boring life, instead of going into this because it is something you really enjoy. It brings you no satisfaction or joy because it's not 'really' something you wanted to begin with...and you chose this for the wrong reasons. So, as said above...it's up to you to decide if it's "worth it" or not. You have to figure out the benefits VS disadvantages etc. But a real D/L type wouldn't have to do that, since this is basically something that we are stuck with, and have to deal with on a daily basis. Choosing is OK, but you have to have clear reasons for that choice as well. So I think that might be the root of this question...you just don't have a clear reason for wearing. If you find that, and be honest with yourself, then the rest will fall into place...but doing something "just to be different" isn't it. So think about it, dig deep with honesty, find the reasons and weight the choices carefully. It's really up to you because you and ONLY you can know the reason and weather this is something that is truly worth while to you.Enjoy!

Life is as much in how you see it as it is in how you decide to live it B) I too have always been drawn toward the unusual; foir me it was a statement that I believe that the majority are wrong in many of their concepts :P In diapering it is not so much a social statement as it is my own personal desire. Were it not for my previous experiences with rejection of the general social construct I would have had a much tougher time coming to grips with this part of me. Most like us do not have that advantage and this is the main (and sometimes only) thing where they experience such vast differences. That makes it harder for them to understand and accept this part of themselves and find a way to integrate it into their lives without harming themselves or others in that process :(

I don't know if this helps anyone give insight, but part of the reason why I do it is for the sexual attraction. It seems (most of the time) the only way I can get sexually gratified is with the use of diapers. I love the lifestyle, but I never experienced the entire ABDL treatment. I'm wondering if I regressed, and if I found someone to be my mommy/daddy, I could have that full experience and maybe it would change my tune. I don't know.

This ** line right here tells me everything. First off, a diaper is just a slightly 'different' type of underwear, so it really shouldn't be any real issue...But more to my point, your comment that "you chose this lifestyle"...as opposed to the rest of us that had the 'lifestyle choose us". We don't have much of a choice in being D/L types, I know that I don't :P Doing something for the sake of doing it is one thing, but you 'chose' a diaper life to escape something else...and it didn't (or isn't) working. You don't have the drive that gets the rest of us to do what we do. Doing or going into something for other reasons other then the enjoyment of the subject will ultimately lead to unhappiness and reconsideration of ones position in that situation. For example, if you wanted to study Law..and be a Lawyer for the reasons that Lawyers make a lot of money and have (somewhat) high status, power and get to do all sorts of neat things, then you are going into the profession for the wrong reasons. You go into law for the LOVE of the LAW....first and foremost! "Do what you love and everything else will follow" but you have to love what you do. So your problem with trying to figure out if "it's worth it" is coming from the angle that you went into this with out the love and drive that he rest of us do. You simply chose this to 'escape' a (potentially) boring life, instead of going into this because it is something you really enjoy. It brings you no satisfaction or joy because it's not 'really' something you wanted to begin with...and you chose this for the wrong reasons. So, as said above...it's up to you to decide if it's "worth it" or not. You have to figure out the benefits VS disadvantages etc. But a real D/L type wouldn't have to do that, since this is basically something that we are stuck with, and have to deal with on a daily basis. Choosing is OK, but you have to have clear reasons for that choice as well. So I think that might be the root of this question...you just don't have a clear reason for wearing. If you find that, and be honest with yourself, then the rest will fall into place...but doing something "just to be different" isn't it. So think about it, dig deep with honesty, find the reasons and weight the choices carefully. It's really up to you because you and ONLY you can know the reason and weather this is something that is truly worth while to you.Enjoy!

I didn't really explore my AB/DL side much until I entered college. In fact, I actually lived in a fraternity house and was still able to find opportunities to indulge without arousing suspicion.

It all depends on how important this aspect of your life is. I would say it's somewhat unlikely that you'll be able to do away with it forever, but some folks have had success in that regard.

Remember that the college life is, in part, an unencumbered venue for exploration bereft of constant parental oversight. How you chose to take advantage of that benefit is your choice, but you may actually find it much EASIER to indulge your AB/DL interests if that is what you decide.

Is it worth it? Well...that's a very loaded question that will yield very subjective answers. In my case, college allowed me the chance to better understand myself and my desires. More importantly, it taught me that - despite this - I was still able to make friends, excel in school, and build the confidence I needed to tackle the adult world after graduation. In other words: Yes. For me, it was and still is worth it.

AB/DL is - after all - only one aspect of our personas. We are defined by much, MUCH more than what we wear under our jeans. You're very young now, but I promise -- eventually, you will have this awakening too.

• Like 1
Guest inaDrowse

I can offer you an advice, I really tried to quit this stuff and I always come back, the best option is accept it and moderate the usage of diapers, because the more you will be without them, the more you will want them. Maybe you have more strenght of will than I am.