LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Movie Recommendations

sarah_ab

yeah but i don't find the lead guy attractive lol.. i'm looking for hot guys kicking ass pretty much. But i have heard breaking bad is awesome... and will eventually watch it....

I don't know, both of my favorite Jason Statham movies came out before he was known as a Hollywood badass - they are "Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels" and "Snatch"...I never got into "The Transporter" movies...I had the first one on DVD at one time.

If you like wacky insane horror from the 80s I can't recommend Dead Heat enough. I only saw it fairly recently and every scene I couldn't believe was actually happening. To sum up, it's a buddy zombie cop movie with Treat Williams and Joe Piscopo. Treat is the zombie. It's pretty hard to express just how crazy a movie it is. Think Big Trouble in Little China, but crazier.

sum of all fears was definitely a good movie.. although ben affleck was never someone i found attractive, but honestly thats 1. because my older brother and he look strikingly similar, so seeing someone that reminds you of your brother, its hard to find them attractive.. and 2. i like bigger men - like thing of bruce willis, jason statham, liam neeson, while not big as in overweight, they are fillout in all the right places, and while in some of their movies might not have incredible definition... they are still jacked in their own ways.... plus they just kick ass..

Oh yeah and by the way, is anyone else dying for the new Riddick movie??? or just me?

Funny you bring that up. I was thinking of his movies for this thread... the things I'd let that man do to me if he was gay and I wasn't married *drooooooooools*

You could watch the other Red staring Brian Cox. Though that's more in the Gran Torino/Harry Brown gritty low key vigilante old guy sort of film. I'm a big fan of Brian Cox though and he's great in that the Red he stars in (he's actually in both).