LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Marshmallows + Butt Plug + Tape

So I've tried the Marshmallow trick before. It was pretty awesome, but I've never been able to hold it much longer than a few minutes. So I had an Idea. I put the marshmallows in as usual, but then I put a butt plug up there and taped the plug securly into place. So far it's been in for about 15 minutes, and it is INTENSE. I get the urge to push, and when I do nothing comes out, just an amazing full feeling. I'm not sure how much longer I can last without taking it out.

Are you wearing a diaper as well? And if so, wouldn't you need to take off your diaper to remove the butt plug? And won't you just get it all over your hands, since I assume it will all come out right when you remove the butt plug?

• 2 weeks later...

is super-absorbent polymer safe for internal use? I think it might be...

It should not be of any concern. The very rapid blow out of the intestinal track will not leave the polymer anything to gain a grip on except the ceramic/porcelain tile of a bathroom floor/shower stall.

The discharge should be much similar to the first explosion of the colonoscopy medication taking effect. THUS you don't want anything in the way of this ugly blast except the target (commode) or shower/bath

drain. "Baby - when it rains it pours" but you haven't seen anything like the jet exhaust of the anus primed to the 'Nth' degree !