LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Turns out I Already am Incontinent (To a Degree)

As the title says I might already be incontinent to a degree. I am sure I am incontinent to enough of a degree where it would be more convenient to go with diapers 24/7 than without. I have something called Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) that seems to match the symptoms I experience. Usually bipolar bowels being constipated one moment then becoming too loose and urgent to hold comfortably the next. I have not yet seen a doctor about it yet but I am confident this what I have. My self diagnoses usually turn out to be right. I'm sure I could fix the constipation with a simple diet change but the looseness will likely still remain. that said, It's more convenient for me to just wear diapers and soil myself and get cleaned up my fiance/caregiver than struggle to hold it uncomfortably to reach a toilet or run to a toilet and get a shart or two off before I reach it. I remain convinced that diapers are my best bathroom option. Despite all of this, I want to wear 24/7 and achieve some degree of full incontinence on both ends anyway due to Body Integrity Identity Disorder (BIID) so in a funnily ironic way, this development only ends up helping me in the long run. Funny how things seem to fall into place like that.