LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An RPG Maker Project

EvilDL

• 3 weeks later...

Finally another game that has potential with an ab/dl theme. The first game that I played that was really good was one made by someone named baboon. He also used rpg maker, I don't have a link to it but it's somewhere located on ab/dl version of 4chan. Sorry if I'm lacking detail on where to find it but it's been a while since I last download it.

The story for baboon's game follows a boy named Caleb who just recently was released from a juvenile center and is sent to live with a foster family as part of his probation where he meets a slew of characters along the way, two of them end up needing some type of protection while Caleb is basically a care giver for the most part the game.

It saddens me that it was never finished or least I've never find the completed version but you should at least check it out.

Also an RPGs on foxtalestimes.

Sure a messy diaper would drop charisma, but wouldn't it also increase avoidance and perhaps add a small gas attack dot?

Hehe.. I know I would want to avoid someone in a messy diaper..

Perhaps depending on what you ate would give different effects?

It's RPGMaker, so I don't think it can complie for anything else than Windows, and since it is RPGMaker, I don't think you can market that kind of game. But don't quote me on those, as I didn't check RPGM VX Ace

Excellent points. I know it used to be possible to export the code and modify it for other platforms, but that was before Valve got involved. Don't quote me on this, but I also believe Valve might have made some modifications so they could offer RPGMaker games as cross-platform titles. I seem to remember seeing something about Steam allowing you to market the game as long as they could collected royalties on it, but don't quote me on that either. It's been several years since I looked into anything like this at an in-depth level.